• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Larry Warford gif:

651397f813.jpg

Our offensive line is going to be something fierce this season.

you have, but what is the last one you played? this year's game was actually a lot of fun

once you really get into it there's some AI exploits like most sports games, and the confidence system in franchise is complete trash, but I still probably played 100+ games
The problem is PES just does everything better.

Godslay

Banned
Why were the Broncos afraid to go to New England in the playoffs?

That was Julius Thomas, he doesn't represent the Broncos as a whole. As for why he was afraid? He's actually diagnosed with trypanophobia. He caught rumors of people in Boston using needles to deflate balls and well he panicked. Should feel sorry for him really.

That was Julius Thomas, he doesn't represent the Broncos as a whole. As for why he was afraid? He's actually diagnosed with trypanophobia. He caught rumors of people in Boston using needles to deflate balls and well he panicked. Should feel sorry for him really.
Poor guy. Hopefully he stays home when the jags go to new england.

Tom Penny

I don't think there has ever been a bigger choke to be honest. That was one for the ages.

I guess it's better to have like 9 one and dones when you are favored in basically all the games then actually reach the SB. Then again you could get the SB and lose by 35 points...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Most of it doesn't compare to the 2013 Lions. I mean, honestly, wtf.

You see the Larry Warford gif? Everything is fine until Kris Durham shows up in the gif.

Kris Durham surmises our 2013 season. When you think of the 2013 Lions think of Kris Durham.

Striker

Packers, they stopped playing thinking they'd already won.

But 18-1 was bigger than both! The Pats had a whole game to figure it out, and still got done in by a goober!
After feigning glee in the news over Brady’s four game suspension, Stewart thought about what Brady would do with his time off.

“He obviously doesn’t need the money and at his age maybe the break will preserve his career and he’ll probably spend that time on the beach with the family he loves,” Stewart says as an image of Brady and a bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen flashes up on the screen.

“F--k, f--k! It's not even a punishment,” Stewart says. “He wins again! He always wins!”

Stewart gets the last laugh, though. After saying that there’s no way to stop Brady — and making Superman/kryptonite comparisons — he shows an image of Eli Manning hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

“Oh, right,” Stewart said with a smirk. “Eli.”

Godslay

Banned
I guess it's better to have like 9 one and dones when you are favored in basically all the games then actually reach the SB. Then again you could get the SB and lose by 35 points...

I'm sure if Manning had Shadaloo behind him he'd probably have a better playoff record under him.

As such he went out and lost legitimately. Call it whatever you want, even choking if it makes you feel better.

Well I could teach him how to toughen up. He would've never learned how to do that in Denver.

Beating your meat doesn't qualify as winning a fight.

squicken

Not over, of course, but the game 5 blowout loss where they didn't bother to show up was telling. Young teams sometimes think they've won before they really have

you have, but what is the last one you played? this year's game was actually a lot of fun

once you really get into it there's some AI exploits like most sports games, and the confidence system in franchise is complete trash, but I still probably played 100+ games

Last one I played was Madden 13. The one with Calvin on the cover.

tumblr_n06p0q2k7Z1s3jp4eo1_500.gif

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 11m 11 minutes ago
NFL teams have missed 26 of their last 4,939 PAT attempts.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 10m 10 minutes ago
Tuesday in San Francisco, owners will likely vote to change the PAT.

brentech

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 11m 11 minutes ago
NFL teams have missed 26 of their last 4,939 PAT attempts.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 10m 10 minutes ago
Tuesday in San Francisco, owners will likely vote to change the PAT.

Makes the misses that much more dramatic!

jakncoke

Banned
How many total QBs though?

why must you make me do work

Peyton Manning 14
Drew Brees 9
Tom Brady 7
Dan Marino 6
Phillip Rivers 6
Brett Favre 6
Eli Manning 5
Aaron Rodgers 5