• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Really? I thought this episode was probably the best of the season.

Though overall I'm annoyed at how long it's taking for some of these stories to happen. WE knew some key storyline and the direction they were to go this season and 6 episodes in we are still waiting to
see Tyrion get to Danerys. Or to see Arya become what she is supposed to. Or to see Stannis do something from the moment he showed up at the wall. Or to see the White Walkers.

If you think you're waiting a long time, you should try reading those last two books.

The Clippers losing bums me out more than it deserves to.

The Lakers will be great again in two years. They always reload. They're the Lakers.

The Paper Clips missed probably the best chance they will have to really establish themselves as a real presence in LA. I don't know if they'll ever get to the Finals.

Man Chris Paul's legacy took another hit with this too, i wanted to see him win one.

MechDX

I have hit up the NBA thread a few times while the Rockets have been in the playoffs and the venom that is spewed towards them there is funny. Is that just how NBA GAF is?

squicken

Everyone from the towel boy to the owner is a giant douchebag. That basically sums up their opinion of the Rockets

Makes me appreciate this place even with our unique love for each other

eh I get it. Morey has the smartest guy in the room thing, everyone makes fun of Howard, and Harden draws so many fouls that he has a sorta earned flopper reputation

I'm sure everyone wanted to see the Clips vs Warriors. Better stars, California thing. Oh well. Warriors sure seem unbeatable for whoever plays them

MechDX

eh I get it. Morey has the smartest guy in the room thing, everyone makes fun of Howard, and Harden draws so many fouls that he has a sorta earned flopper reputation

I'm sure everyone wanted to see the Clips vs Warriors. Better stars, California thing. Oh well. Warriors sure seem unbeatable for whoever plays them

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=164311234&postcount=10363

read the posts Captive posted. Shouldn't even play the WCF at this point according to them. It is as if gata had alts and they are NBA fans

Meh. Ill wait for Redbox

jack-nicholson.gif

You'll never get to experience a Texans Super Bowl. Mad Max in theaters is the next best thing.

MechDX

Now you know how it feels Mech.

We just want to be loved.

The hate here, when you boil it down, is based on a hatred of success for a certain team. Not like the Rockets have been a decade long dynasty lately....

As I just said in that thread. NBA fans are a mirror image for their sport. More about style and flash than actual substance

Oh and fuck the Colts.

Everyone from the towel boy to the owner is a giant douchebag. That basically sums up their opinion of the Rockets

Makes me appreciate this place even with our unique love for each other

Everybody hates Howard, that's just the way it is. Also, while most people respect Hardin's game, it's getting a little ridiculous that if anyone is in the general vicinity of him if he goes into the lane he's getting the call.

Without AnimuSunday we would be subjugated to #TomBradyAppricationSunday, #StaffordSexySunday or even #BellyRubSunday where you would be legally forced to give or be given a belly rub by Gata every other hour.

squicken

In his first public comments since being hit with the biggest team sanction in the 95-year history of the National Football League, Patriots owner Robert Kraft told The MMQB over the weekend that he is convinced his quarterback, Tom Brady, played no part in any football-deflation scheme before the AFC Championship Game in January.

Asked if Brady had told him he was innocent, Kraft said: “Yes. Because we had the discussion—if you did it, let’s just deal with it and take our hit and move on. I’ve known Tommy 16 years, almost half his life. He’s a man, and he’s always been honest with me, and I trust him. I believed what he told me. He has never lied to me, and I have found no hard or conclusive evidence to the contrary.”
http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/18/robert-kraft-patriots-owner-nfl-deflategate/

case closed

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How is the 3D in Mad Max? I typically hate 3D in movies and prefer the 2D version when possible.

I can count the number of good 3d movie implementations I've seen on one hand. This one is great. Advised by the NYT and several other reviewers I trust.

Top Bottom