• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
in the movie, the GM gave up like 4 first rounder draft picks to move up and get a QB

chris-farley-rage.gif

manfestival

so I am going to LA for the first time this week and I will be staying at the weston bonaventure. Can anyone recommend some good food places near there? Nothing too pricey please. My wallet is empty enough as is.

so I am going to LA for the first time this week and I will be staying at the weston bonaventure. Can anyone recommend some good food places near there? Nothing too pricey please. My wallet is empty enough as is.

What type of food? I don't venture too often into Downtown LA but try either Belcampo Meat Co, Umami Burger, My Fathers Office if you don't mind a little travel or the Black Sheep.

manfestival

What type of food? I don't venture too often into Downtown LA but try either Belcampo Meat Co, Umami Burger, My Fathers Office if you don't mind a little travel or the Black Sheep.

I am just looking for anything good and native to LA. I will be with a group of friends so I dont imagine that they will be interested in traveling too much

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I still have to beat Witcher 1 and then play Witcher 2. I just finished Dragon Age: I though.

Probably going to play through at least the first kingdom Hearts first.

Striker

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/18/odell-beckham-nfl-players-should-get-paid-more/

Of course Florio and his butthole writers start the article as if Odell is greedy.

But the rest is basically Odell's context:

Beckham says NFL players should get paid more than baseball or basketball players because football is a more dangerous game.

“I understand that basketball plays 80-something games, baseball plays this many games, soccer plays that many games, but this is a sport where there’s more injuries. There’s more collisions. It’s not even a full-contact sport, I would call it a full-collision sport. You have people running who can run 20 miles per hour and they’re running downhill to hit you, and you’re running 18 miles per hour. That’s a car wreck. It’s just the career is shorter. There’s injuries that you have after you leave the game, brain injuries, whatever it is, nerve injuries.”

MechDX

Too busy reading the pats level of hatred for the rockets for some reason in the NBA thread.

This thread needs more Anime. #AnimeEveryday

it is amazing isn't it? I still don't get what they did to get such hatred. Everyone in the NBA are floppers and play for style points yet the hatred supposedly stems from flopping and being doucebags.

MechDX

49ers' DT Justin Smith is retiring, sources tell @JimTrotter_NFL. Great player, big loss, in many ways.--Schefter

Did the Niners plan for this outcome? Seems kind of late to announce your retirement

Fjordson

49ers' DT Justin Smith is retiring, sources tell @JimTrotter_NFL. Great player, big loss, in many ways.--Schefter

Did the Niners plan for this outcome? Seems kind of late to announce your retirement
The dream summer continues for San Fran.

Not a huge shock, but still hurts after everything else that's happened this offseason.

Tannehill's 92.8 passer rating was the fifth-highest single-season figure in Dolphins history, his 392 completions set a franchise single-season record, his 66.4 completion percentage was the second-highest single-season completion percentage in team history, his 4,045 passing yards were the seventh-highest single-season total by a Dolphins player and most since 1994, and his 27 touchdown passes were the sixth-most in a season in Dolphins history and also the most since 1994.

2nd Best QB in Dolphins History
Which isn't say much considering we had Grease and Marino for like 30 years of our history and hot garbage for the 13 year gap between Tannehill and Marino

At 15-16 per year it's basically a one year extension past his rookie deal. After 3 years I imagine we can cut him loose at little to no cost. Also his deal is on par with Alex Smith, Dalton and I'd take Tannehill over either of those.

But than again Miami isn't the most savvy spender either...
Yeah the $/yr. average is not bad at all, I absolutely agree that he's worth it. Now let's hope he continues to improve with the new WR corps and doesn't die behind the o-line!

I saw that earlier today... Growing pains of a post-Ireland world I suppose. :(

Damn the prices for QB is crazy, Eli got $97.5m 6 year deal with a SB..granted it was 6 years ago but sheeeesh.. wonder how much Eli gonna take us for with 2 SB in his resume..

Top Bottom