• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford says Lions’ line is better than before, “like night and day”

The Lions added three offensive linemen during the NFL draft, and Matthew Stafford couldn’t be happier.

After Detroit used its first-round pick on guard Laken Tomlinson, acquired guard Manny Ramirez in a trade with the Broncos and then spent its seventh-round pick on tackle Corey Robinson, Stafford said he thinks there’s a lot more talent in front of him than there used to be.

“Since the week before the draft, to the week after, it was like night and day,” Stafford told MLive.com. “We just have so many more bodies, and so many more guys who are capable of playing well.”

The Lions have invested a lot in surrounding Stafford with offensive talent, and Stafford seems to appreciate that. The Lions have also invested a lot in Stafford, who has cap hits of $17.7 million this year and $22.5 million next year. Now it’s time for Stafford to deliver.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ine-is-better-than-before-like-night-and-day/

Restore the Roar

Fox318

There's a Freeman joke here somewhere:

bosH5bn.png

Josh Freeman has reached his final form

How is the 3D in Mad Max? I typically hate 3D in movies and prefer the 2D version when possible.

Very good, but to be honest, not much different from 2D. There are a couple of times in the 2D screen you can tell that this shot was designed for 3D (things coming at the screen), but it's very rare.

I normally hate 3D (the trailer for Jurassic World was textbook how NOT to do 3D - felt like throwing up throughout it) but Mad Max in 3D was solid. If you don't normally like 3D though, just watch it in 2D. It's just as good :)

Also, fucking Clippers. Between cheering for them and Peyton, I've had enough choke jokes for a lifetime :(. I guess I should be happy I haven't adopted the Capitals. Go Ducks!

My newly discovered rage for the city of Houston makes me hope Brian Hoyer starts for the Texans. Though I feel for J.J. Watt. Rest his soul.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My newly discovered rage for the city of Houston makes me hope Brian Hoyer starts for the Texans. Though I feel for J.J. Watt. Rest his soul.

This is a weird thing to read when talking about sports. Like what the hell has Houston done to anyone?

Now if you hate Houston because it's a hot and moist swampland with traffic from hell; and awful dilapidated strip malls and huge swaths of run down suburbs - then sure. Hate on Houston!

This is a weird thing to read when talking about sports. Like what the hell has Houston done to anyone?

Now if you hate Houston because it's a hot and moist swampland with traffic from hell; and awful dilapidated strip malls and huge swaths of run down suburbs - then sure. Hate on Houston!

vvvv

Only player I hate on Houston is Dwight Howard and that was from well before he came to Houston.

Anyways. Any news on what happened to Welker? The dude has disappeared like he was playing for the Pats in the Super Bowl.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bills news

Report: Bills could cut EJ Manuel barring significant progress this offseason

Now heading into his third NFL season, Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel may be fighting for much more than a starting spot in training camp this summer.

Should Manuel again struggle to demonstrate the progress expected of him at this point in his young career, the quarterback's place on the final 53-man roster will also be in jeopardy, according to Joe Buscaglia of WKBW Buffalo.

Manuel will have the opportunity to compete with veterans Matt Cassel and Tyrod Taylor throughout OTAs and in training camp, but with another new coaching staff in place, the Bills can be expected to be far less patient with his development.

Though releasing the 25-year-old would come as somewhat of a surprise given the uncertain state of the team's quarterback position overall, he certainly hasn't lived up to expectations since being selected with the 16th overall pick in the 2013 draft.

Despite leading the team to a respectable 2-2 record to start the 2014 season, Manuel's inability to make the necessary plays within the framework of the offense saw him lose his starting job to veteran Kyle Orton.

I know I sound stupid with the Tyrod stuff but he was legitimately a better QB than EJ when they were both in college. Always thought EJ was the definition of mediocre at FSU. Such an insane reach by the Bills to take him in the first.

He's going to have a career day with us and you know it.
You're right. :(

"Playing the Dolphins inspired me to actually catch the football."

Top Bottom