• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This thread needs more Anime. #AnimeEveryday

yFh7pjx.png

So I just saw that part in Girl Meets World Western posted yesterday. Lol that is straight real talk going in on
Knicks fans
lol

Mad Max...

Holy fuck

You guys are making me so hyped for Mad Max. A movie reviewer on the radio said its the best movie of the year.

Side note, the witcher looks amazing. Have to wait to get it though

I really didn't like it but I'll admit it's probably me cause everyone else seems to like it. It's probably not the type of action I like in movies

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Look man we gave you guy your one day of the week, but this is getting out of hand!

ahqvDO5l.png

I simply provide the masses what they want. Who are you to deny the masses their tacos???

But to balance things out, here's a football related image instead:

VXSH9pul.png

You're welcome.

@JasonLaCanfora · 16m 16 minutes ago

Basically in exchange for $3.2M more than he would've earned from 15-16, as making inj guar now full guar get the right to 4 more prime yrs

It's 3deals in 1. RT now gets $21.5M over 15-16 vd. $18.3M was set to make. MIA get $15M option for 17 (could be $10M below exclus franch #)

Then then final 3 years are worth a vast majority of the max of $77M in new $. $57M comes those 3yrs ($19M/yr) but all must be earned...

Dolphins could walk from the deal after 2yrs for all intents and purposes if need be. Bulk of money on pay-as-you go basis from 2018-20)

Great deal by the Dolphins, although of course I hope we don't get to the point where we cut ties with him in 3 years.

hXUzuQH.gif

smh.

Philadelphia sports fans. This is why I'm never surprised when Eagles fans boo injured players.

Look at the disappointment of the child on the left as he realizes the caliber of people he lives around. His bitterness will soon turn into Eagles fandom.

Kid didn't want it bad enough.

edit: holy shit that's a woman?!

I had an interview on Friday for a higher position with my company. One of the interview questions was who do I consider a model leader. I answered Ray Lewis and gave a very well thought out and eloquent response.

Having said that, it may have been a mistake.

I had an interview on Friday for a higher position with my company. One of the interview questions was who do I consider a model leader. I answered Ray Lewis and gave a very well thought out and eloquent response.

Do you have an alibi in case the people who interviewed you mysteriously wind up stabbed to death?

Great deal by the Dolphins, although of course I hope we don't get to the point where we cut ties with him in 3 years.

I was really excited about the deal when I heard about it earlier. I didn't know all the details, but that looks pretty good for the Dolphins, just in case things don't work out.

Has the front office started to turn things around?
Haha nope, Kevin Coyle and Joe Philbin still have jobs :lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Live in the Bay Area and reference the team that beat the Niners in the Super Bowl in an interview.

:jnc @ reality setting in

I hope you like your current position a lot.

I was really excited about the deal when I heard about it earlier. I didn't know all the details, but that looks pretty good for the Dolphins, just in case things don't work out.

Has the front office started to turn things around?
Haha nope, Kevin Coyle and Joe Philbin still have jobs :lol

Yup that's the anchor that holds any hope I have deep down in the inner most depths of my emotions. But it's a good deal and hopefully something the next coaching candidates will consider when looking for a head coaching job next year.

Well as long you emphasized his leadership qualities and passion. But it is better than saying Tom Brady(cheater and liar).

You really are Baltimore...

Was it signed by Wussle?

Remember when we were friends? Good times... you fucking BITCH FUCK YOU!

MechDX

Bob McNair defends Goodell’s handling of #DeflateGate

As the NFL and the Patriots reportedly dance around the possibility of working out a resolution to the #DeflateGate scandal, other owners will be chiming in on whether the league office handled the situation properly.

Count Texans owner Bob McNair among those supporting Commissioner Roger Goodell and his staff.

“The commissioner is concerned about maintaining a level playing field,” McNair said Monday, via John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “That’s what this whole issue is about, a question of whether someone might have tried to gain a competitive advantage. We don’t want to see that happen, and that’s why he ruled.

“Roger’s doing a fine job. A lot of these issues, there’s no way you can satisfy everybody. They’re complicated, and you try to use your best judgment and do what you think is best for the game. And I think that’s what he’s trying to do.”

Uh oh! Ties severed!

Top Bottom