• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 20s20 seconds ago
Robert Kraft says Patriots will not appeal discipline against his team, reluctantly. Tom Brady's appeal of his 4-game suspension will go on.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN · 1m1 minute ago
Kraft: I don't want to continue the rhetoric that's gone on the last four months. I'm going to accept, reluctantly, what he's given us.

So he admits guilt

I played until right after the combat tutorial. I dont know if i like the game.

You're about 20 minutes into the game then? Combat feels a little wonky at first. I don't like how if you are facing away from an enemy you are locked on to Geralt will attack away from them. It took a bit of getting used to. Also I am finding dodging much more effecting than rolling. Everything else about the game is damn spiffy though.

MechDX

UkZbk.gif

Nah, Brady's still appealing, they'll get a pick back though. The money means jack shit.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 9m9 minutes ago
So Robert Kraft has decided not to appeal, meaning the Patriots lose their first- and fourth-round picks, and $1 million. Good on him.

Draxal

UkZbk.gif

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 9m9 minutes ago
So Robert Kraft has decided not to appeal, meaning the Patriots lose their first- and fourth-round picks, and $1 million. Good on him.

Hmm, so I guess the reports of a deal were false then (unless people were thinking that Goodell was going to reduce the suspension which is definitely possible).

FTF

Good decision by Kraft. Brady still appeals, maybe gets two game, and we can all move on. As a Pats fan I am happy about this decision and have been saying this for a while.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Br*dy's not getting any games lifted unless he admits guilt. The reason Herr Goodell likes to oversee appeals is because he gets off on grown men squirming. #AddMoreSuspensionTime

MechDX

PFF’s Top 101 of 2014: No. 1, J.J. Watt
We’re running out of ways to state just how good J.J. Watt is. In fact, we ran out of ways a while ago and we’re left just repeating it and shaking our heads in wonder. He is so dominant that every time you dig into numbers and create a new set of data you hadn’t looked at before you have to check just where he falls on the scale for the fun of it.

We have created graphs before that Watt has literally broken the scale of. The entire league appears on a perfect bell-curve that peters out into nothing, then a little more nothing, then J.J. Watt, in a data point all of his own off the end of the scale

When Watt came along he didn’t just eclipse the average season-total grade for Justin Smith, he blew it out of the water like he was dropping depth charges on a dinghy. Justin Smith would put together a season with a PFF grade in the 30s, but Watt in 2012 broke out with a grade in the 90s (+94.2). The truly terrifying part is that grade has improved each year since, moving to +99.8, then +107.5 and shows no sign of regressing back to the norm of the human race.

In short, Watt is no longer just an interior force, but a player who now aligns all over the defense, and has become more of an edge defender than he is a defensive tackle.

The bottom line is that JJ Watt is still improving, evolving, and developing into one of the greatest players the game has ever seen. His numbers across the board are ludicrous, posting more combined hits and sacks than Sheldon Richardson, Muhammad Wilkerson, Calais Campbell and Fletcher Cox combined, for example, and he remains the best player in football, and the top player on the PFF Top 101. Now for a third year running

MechDX

Karen Guregian ‏@kguregian · 5m5 minutes ago
Texans owner Bob McNair says Kraft dropping the fight was the "smart thing to do"

Even Kraft knows who the new bully in the league is. #BOB

effzee

Reduce Brady's suspension. He should be allowed to beat Dallas.

I anticipate him being allowed to play against the Cowboys. That would be true justice.

Fort Worth, TX. I perhaps might maybe have a bias based off sports.

Been watching Eagles fans boo injured Cowboys my whole life..

Oh. I see. Surely no other fan base has exhibited poor lewd drunken behavior at a sporting event in your lifetime.

Top Bottom