• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

It's annual Fuck David Stern day where I'm from.

The Hornets could have had the future best player in the league in Anthony Davis but instead we ended up with that undersized forward with a broken jumpshot. Stupid Draft Lottery

The Hornets could have had the future best player in the league in Anthony Davis but instead we ended up with that undersized forward with a broken jumpshot. Stupid Draft Lottery

* Looks at Seattle (stole a contender)
* Looks at Vancouver (earth salted)
* Looks at Charlotte (you've got that covered)

Yeah...gotta say his track record of misery is pretty good. Loria-esque, almost.

jakncoke

Banned

Fuck the hornets, yall deserve fucking nothing but players from peru

jbug617

Banned
NBA lottery coming up. Can you imagine the chaos if the NFL did the same thing with their draft setup?

Do NFL allow teams to watch the coin-flip for tiebreakers? I remember a story about Woody Johnson being pissed off about a coin-flip for first game at Metlife and all he was told that Mara won the coin-flip.

What burns more - AD or Andrew Luck?

AD by miles.

You can win a Super Bowl with Cam Newton. Sure you need pieces around him but find me a quarterback who doesn't.

You can't win shit with Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. You can't even make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference with Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Tom Penny

AD by miles.

You can win a Super Bowl with Cam Newton. Sure you need pieces around him but find me a quarterback who doesn't.

You can't win shit with Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. You can't even make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference with Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

You have Big Al. All the Celtics got for him was KG.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
NFL still allows tanking though.

I was more referring to the random part of it where the worst record may not guarantee you the first pick, like if the best team to miss the playoffs somehow ended up getting #1, i.e. the Titans end up drafting Andrew Luck instead despite a 9-7 record the previous year.

jbug617

Banned
Extra points moved to the 15yd line and 2pt conversion to the 2yd line.

@RapSheet The @NFL owners approve PATs being kicked from the 15, 2-point conversions from the 2, source said. Competition Committee proposal

Trey

Get rid of the PAT entirely. Make TDs 7 points. Sacrifice a point to try for 2.

25 yard PATs are no more fun to watch than what we have now.

Duxxy3

Can't wait. That team will crumble when they can't afford to pay the defense.

Probably. Only reason the Patriots were able to get Revis is because they paid Brady shit. Once that franchise QB gets his first fat contract, the odds of keeping all the pieces together plummets.

jakncoke

Banned
Fox will go on forever for tomlin being terrible without realizing he is a fucking moron and support a shit ass team, You cant teach stupid people though,

Top Bottom