• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Ah the 2012-2013 Playoffs where

Mike Shanahan stupidly broke RG3
Richard Sherman talked shit to Trent Williams
Joe Webb AKA the worst QB to ever start a playoff game played like...well the worst QB to start a playoff game
The Denver Peytons choked for the first time (but not the last hehe!)
Matt Schaub won a playoff game
Andy Dalton lost a playoff game (foreshadowing)
Joe Flacco beat Brady's ass (again)
Pete Caroll had beef with the refs in Atlanta
Dumpster Baby Kap beat the Packers (again foreshadowing)
And....Beyonce broke the Superdome while the Ravens broke Jim Harbaugh's heart

cdyhybrid

The lifelongs are still fighting the fight in OT, even though Kraft gave up. I think we need to create a new step of the grieving process for Pats fans.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That was the time their kicker got a free, illegal practice kick during a timeout, which he missed.

untitled-35er8u.gif

Ah the 2012-2013 Playoffs where

Mike Shanahan stupidly broke RG3
Richard Sherman talked shit to Trent Williams
Joe Webb AKA the worst QB to ever start a playoff game played like...well the worst QB to start a playoff game
The Denver Peytons choked for the first time (but not the last hehe!)
Matt Schaub won a playoff game
Andy Dalton lost a playoff game (foreshadowing)
Joe Flacco beat Brady's ass (again)
Pete Caroll had beef with the refs in Atlanta
Dumpster Baby Kap beat the Packers (again foreshadowing)
And....Beyonce broke the Superdome while the Ravens broke Jim Harbaugh's heart

Ah, the memories....

How can you not remember the dirty bird?

My eight year old knows the dirty bird. I offered her five bucks if she does it after scoring a goal in soccer.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Source: Aaron Hernandez a lookout in prison fight.

Convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez is in trouble once again, getting mixed up in a prison fight, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the incident said Tuesday.

Hernandez allegedly agreed to be the lookout for another inmate who went into another prisoner's cell at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.

Those two inmates got into a fight Monday, the source says, believed to be gang-related.

All three men are being disciplined over the incident, including the former professional football player, who was put in a special management section.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This is absolutely ridiculous. Hernandez was called "The Lookout" because he was known to be such a good friend and "look out" for his fellow cellmates whenever they needed someone to talk to.

In the wake of our loss of bionic, I'm glad that nfl-gaf still has the best lawyering.

Colasante

Patriots cornerbacks: Malcolm Butler, Bradley Fletcher, Logan Ryan, Robert McClain, Dax Swanson, Justin Green, Darryl Roberts, Jimmy Jean, Eric Patterson. Possibly Tarell Brown. I knew it was a rough depth chart, but wow, listing them out is truly eye-opening.

This time last year: Darrelle Revis, Brandon Browner, Kyle Arrington, Alfonzo Dennard, Logan Ryan, Daxton Swanson, Jemea Thomas, Malcolm Butler, Justin Green, Travis Hawkins.

Duxxy3

Patriots cornerbacks: Malcolm Butler, Bradley Fletcher, Logan Ryan, Robert McClain, Dax Swanson, Justin Green, Darryl Roberts, Jimmy Jean, Eric Patterson. Possibly Tarell Brown. I knew it was a rough depth chart, but wow, listing them out is truly eye-opening.

This time last year: Darrelle Revis, Brandon Browner, Kyle Arrington, Alfonzo Dennard, Logan Ryan, Daxton Swanson, Jemea Thomas, Malcolm Butler, Justin Green, Travis Hawkins.

Gonna be actively looking for corners getting cut by other teams. There's barely a nickelback in that group, never mind a starting outside corner.

Surely there must be some plan and they're not just getting rid of all of these guys for the hell of it.

squicken

IbPIbLg.png

Turtle got in shape.

Those guys are really short. Russ looks like a giant

e:

The one thing I don’t know is whether something about Tom Brady’s defense, or Brady’s word, bothers Kraft. Only he would know that. But in the past two or three days, it’s become apparent Kraft would not challenge the league—much to the chagrin of so many Patriots fans.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/20/nfl-extra-point-new-rule-passes/

Kraft letting Brady take all the heat?

So my 970 arrived this morning, plugged it in, updated drivers, just went to my Steam library and realised I only play Crusader Kings 2 and point and click games.

Top Bottom