• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

CFj2ODFWIAAwKqA.png

Shula the clown.
Deflect harder.

Yeah for sure, I think my favorite move so far was when they drafted Jay Ajayi. I think pairing him with Lamar Miller will give us a pretty decent rush attack. I'm really hyped for this season, I don't think we are going to win the division or anything crazy like that, but we will definitely be in the hunt for the Wild Card.

Also, this is probably old, but this is literally a perfection description of how Joe Philbin coaches. :lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2471021-thirty-two-new-extra-point-strategies-for-32-teams

ampere

Hey man, the Pats would never rush a guy back at risk to his health.

Unless you're Julian Edelman in the Super Bowl

He never actually went down so coming out was on him. He's a tough cookie

Pretty sure the rules changed so they can pull players that look concussed now though

Colasante

You seriously thought that was going to happen?

I did! Kraft's angry comments got me in a fervor. Now I can see that he was just trying to placate his base while he used the issue as a behind closed doors trade chip for league matter bullshit. Disappointing, but ultimately it was my fault for thinking a billionaire cared about anything as much as his money.

squicken

e:

Dareus suspended for week 1 b/c of substance abuse. Nice for the Colts since they have to get Brady his first game back

I did! Kraft's angry comments got me in a fervor. Now I can see that he was just trying to placate his base while he used the issue as a behind closed doors trade chip for league matter bullshit. Disappointing, but ultimately it was my fault for thinking a billionaire cared about anything as much as his money.

But he got another title, so it's not fair to say money is priority one. He knew he was never going to sway public opinion, given how obvious it was that Brady and the ball boys were messing with the balls. Should he have backed Brady, even though he knew that Brady was guilty? He has another title and a chip with the other owners now. Not optimal, but best for his team long term given the options available

Furyous

CFj2ODFWIAAwKqA.png

Shula the clown.

Brady gets an * by his name at NFL.com

Our own Wellington...I mean Bucky Brooks places an asterisk by Bradys name in his Top 10 QB list.

All of this Cheatriots proper perspective is heartwarming. It's the hate that keeps your teeth white and make your skin shine. LOL Shula talking that shit *Angry Fan voice* Shula's correct about that statement.

Speaking of backup QBs, which QB on your team's depth chart looks to move higher this offseason? If Connor outperforms Johnny again this offseason then we need to field trade offers for Johnny. If an undrafted free agent outperforms you twice it's time to reevaluate your NFL future. Let a live QB like Cardale or someone else from next year's draft class bring forth our future.

As for the Cards, Logan has to perform better this year. Make a jump somehow someway to give us faith in your ability to start... or not and we'll draft your replacement next year.

Any word on Mark Myers QB out of John Carroll? Someone needs to give him a look, in my opinion.

All of this Cheatriots proper perspective is heartwarming. It's the hate that keeps your teeth white and make your skin shine. LOL Shula talking that shit *Angry Fan voice* Shula's correct about that statement.

Speaking of backup QBs, which QB on your team's depth chart looks to move higher this offseason? If Connor outperforms Johnny again this offseason then we need to field trade offers for Johnny. If an undrafted free agent outperforms you twice it's time to reevaluate your NFL future. Let a live QB like Cardale or someone else from next year's draft class bring forth our future.

As for the Cards, Logan has to perform better this year. Make a jump somehow someway to give us faith in your ability to start... or not and we'll draft your replacement next year.

Any word on Mark Myers QB out of John Carroll? Someone needs to give him a look, in my opinion.

Logan couldn't beat out ryan lindley for the job late last year and lindley was likely the worst playoff starter in NFL history so i'm pretty sure Logan is raw fucking garbage

squicken

Don't take that tone with me young man.

I didn't even know they got hitched! I barely remember watching him play football even!

Bro, all of Luck's species died out years ago.

Don't you remember Skins fans buying him wedding gifts when they found their online registry? I like to think the Griffins are eating a quiet meal together on the dinette set that Dark Faze bought them

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't you remember Skins fans buying him wedding gifts when they found their online registry? I like to think the Griffins are eating a quiet meal together on the dinette set that Dark Faze bought them

Oh yeah I forgot all about that.

I prefer to think Robert is enjoying the pimp wheel chair rims ez bought him.

Furyous

OUR FAVORITE CORNBOB IS A FATHER!

That guy from Detroit that called him a cornball lost bad. Salute to RG for improving the diaspora.

Stop ruining hope for me with this Logan Thomas hate. It's the offseason let me dream of a 20-25 275 yard, three touchdown game this coming season against a team that's not the Browns. I'm going to sit the Browns Cards game out and root for whomever plays the Cheatriots or Chargers.

Golden State is a little better, but they have no answer for Harden. Should be a good series.

In retrospect, the Clippers would've been smoked by GS. No depth.

vs Spurs would've been the most exciting series though!

That guy from Detroit that called him a cornball lost bad. Salute to RG for improving the diaspora.

I'm just saying did Rob Parker evaporate or something. I have not heard a trace of him since that incident.

In other news Wayward Pines has my attention after the first two episodes.

Top Bottom