• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Spinluck

I think Tannehill is better than what people give him credit for.

But next year is Luck's time to take over bitches!

137893-Good-Luck-It-fantasy-football-jedM.png

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
My new coworker is from Compton and she is somehow a Seahawks fan.

Sherman is from Compton and goes back there a fair amount, his dad also still works for city there. I believe Lynch also might be from there (and goes back during the summer), as well as a fair amount of other Seahawks.

Talon

Kap single handedly beat the packers and falcons to get to the superbowl. Then put up 29 points in the sb. People forget our D in that superbowl run gave up an average of 30 ppg in the playoffs.

Kap needs to improve and I don't think he's elite but I would take him any day over tanehill
Frank Gore single handedly killed the Falcons.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Got a new set of earphones in today.

And discovered that Klipsch is actually an abbreviation. It stands for "Klipschit".

I always swear by Sennheiser. Never had anything bad from them and I'm talking in the sub $50 range even.

...you aren't the Patriots?

You didn't see the totally unbiased and absolutely not made by Pats fans website about how every team cheats?

ampere

Revis is 100% mercenary anyway. Doesn't give a shit where he was last year, he just says what he's feeling. Not hating.

I totally agree with him about the NFLPA and CBA though. They made a stupid agreement giving Goodell a lot of power, but it was done willingly.

BigAT

Bam Bam or what ever his name is? Dumbest poster by a mile.

You may find it hard to believe, but he is a Lions fan. They have quite the triumvirate between him, Heavy and Kas.

Wasn't he the one that was harassing Godslay a while back?

ampere

If winning too much and having two sexy QBs is a crime, lock us up and throw away the key...

Actually don't do that, fuck you guys #disrespectthursday

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You may find it hard to believe, but he is a Lions fan. They have quite the triumvirate between him, Heavy and Kas.

Wasn't he the one that was harassing Godslay a while back?

If we weren't constantly dealing with all the kids born in 1995 who are Pats fans, the Lions may win worst NFL GAF fanbase.

Top Bottom