• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Good morning!

I worked 13 hours last night instead of 12. They got a freebie hehee.

I hope you're well compensated for your work.

Ironically, the most work I did for jobs were the ones that paid me the least. As much earnings rose significantly, the amount of hours I put in for work decreased quite a bit.

Belichick starts distancing himself from Brady.

"Belichick never believed his story, from what I was told," said Borges. "Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world -- Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I've ever met in football -- nobody's backed [Brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they're not stupid. They know nothing's done with those balls that the quarterback doesn't want done."

BigAT

It saddens me to see this thread so dead. We must be really mean or something.

Blame the infestation of Pats fans. Even worse, the only two tolerable ones are banned. With the regicide of King Sanjuro and Queen Bread of PatsGAF (Dutch is the Reek equivalent, so he is allowed to hang around), the peasants have completely lost control.

B7_WbFKCQAIoTKA.png:large

Blame the infestation of Pats fans. Even worse, the only two tolerable ones are banned. With the regicide of King Sanjuro and Queen Bread of PatsGAF (Dutch is the Reek equivalent, so he is allowed to hang around), the peasants have completely lost control.
I think most of the Pats fans are alright, oddly enough. I do think the Pats winning* the SB has soured a lot of people on football, though.

squicken

As long as things are active in the season, all is good. Now is the really dead period for the NFL. Come July, at least we can start seriously discussing the upcoming season.

All the Pats/Brady stuff kind of dominates right now, and its been going on so long there isn't much left to say. We're just waiting to see how the legal action shakes out

There was a thing yesterday where the mayor of Inglewood reported confirmed a report from an LA TV station that the NFL would announce in August that the Rams were moving. Denials from all sides, but it seems like there's some fire to that smoke

@TheMattyI

Interesting stats: Dolphins' offense was 11th in NFL last yr in yds per drive (33.42) and 10th in pts per drive (2.11).

On the flip side, Dolphins' defense was 14th in NFL in yds allowed per drive (30.75) and 23rd in pts allowed per drive (2.05).

But Coyle still has a job....smh

According to Tony Grossi of ESPNCleveland.com, the Browns request to not be on the HBO training camp documentary has been granted.

Washington, along with the Bills and the Texans, are the likeliest subjects this year.
John McClain of the Houston Chronicle has confirmed that the Texans are one of three finalists, and a decision could come as soon as next week.
tumblr_lrfanxqfaK1qzrlhgo4_250.gif

I'm about to finally watch the flash season finale. So pumped!
Hoping to get to it this weekend

Top Bottom