• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I need to move! That's my type of weather. Its like 80 one day, 70 something the next and then a random 90 outta nowhere.

Midland Texas that is. The typical high out here is usually 91 degrees!

I'm heading back to balmy and wet Houston tomorrow though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

TDR now sees what it's like to have to defend his franchise QB getting compared to Kap and defending Suh. This is what I've had to do the last 4+ years.

Stafford > Tannehill, but if Tannehill can play decent (and I think he will) the Dolphins are going to be a sleeper team in the AFC. They've certainly got the young talent and the Patriots are weakened in an already weak AFC division.

cdyhybrid

FRLVpbx.png

Getting warm in Seattle. I'll still drink coffee though!

If we're talking about weather, we had another patented North Carolina midafternoon two minute summer rainstorm.

I mean apocalyptic, "go get Noah's Ark" rain.

Only for two minutes tho. It's beautiful now

cajunator

Banned
If we're talking about weather, we had another patented North Carolina midafternoon two minute summer rainstorm.

I mean apocalyptic, "go get Noah's Ark" rain.

Only for two minutes tho. It's beautiful now

Yeah thats basically what it does here. It literally rains every day in late spring and summer, but only for about 20 minutes a day. but its enough rain to fill the quota.
I actually really enjoy these storms. a break from the constant sun.

cajunator

Banned
I always swear by Sennheiser. Never had anything bad from them and I'm talking in the sub $50 range even.

You didn't see the totally unbiased and absolutely not made by Pats fans website about how every team cheats?

I use these bad boys. Most comfortable headphones I have ever had and stellar clear sound. A bit pricey though.

TDR now sees what it's like to have to defend his franchise QB getting compared to Kap and defending Suh. This is what I've had to do the last 4+ years.

Stafford > Tannehill, but if Tannehill can play decent (and I think he will) the Dolphins are going to be a sleeper team in the AFC. They've certainly got the young talent and the Patriots are weakened in an already weak AFC division.
I won't defend him blindly though. He still has a lot to prove and it will take a lot more than stats to make me happy.

Stafford is better than Tannehill for now. I just hope he continues to grow as he has his first three years. With this new group of WR's I wouldn't be surprised if his "terrible" deep ball surprises some people. The biggest question mark is whether or not the o-line can actually give him that opportunity.

I ain't coming back until we get a 3 game winning streak. Love you all. Bye.
Nice knowing you. :(

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-the-nfl-was-best-for-the-patriots/#comments

Responding to criticism from some in New England that Kraft quit when he should have fought, Kraft said he firmly believes that he did the best thing for his franchise.

“I only care about our fans,” said Kraft, via CSNNE.com. “I did my part to be a good partner, I think. The most important thing to me is that the fans of the New England Patriots know that I’m always trying to look out for our team’s best interests now. I think this was in the best long-term interest of the team.”

While Krafts comments are interesting the comment section for this article if funny as hell. Some Patriot fans are literally losing their minds.

Top Bottom