• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Morning
tumblr_m6ykfbQsFZ1qjutl1o1_500.gif
Target is doing some kind of 2x trade in deal that ends today, think I'm gonna try and pick up the witcher.

Malalaw

My son will be born a week or two before the start of the season. Friends and family have already loaded him up with Saints attire. Can't wait!

America's Game marathon on NFLN

If not for John Kasay taking a bribe from the Pats and Tagliabue and throwing the game, we'd have one :(

ITabjEs.png

And if not for Jake playing drunk against the Cardinals, we'd have two :( :(

effzee

My son will be born a week or two before the start of the season. Friends and family have already loaded him up with Saints attire. Can't wait!

Congrats! My son is going to be a year and 6 months then.

Chip Kelly traded away all the jersey we got him:(

wussle doesn't want Krappy contract!

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...ed_in_colin_kaepernick_type_contract/18815996

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick signed a team-friendly contract extension prior to last season. While the deal called for $61 million in guarantees, it also gives San Francisco an out every year without paying out any guaranteed cash beyond that season. Kaepernick’s deal also has annual de-escalator terms should he not reach certain thresholds.

It’s not too much of a surprise that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is not interested in a contract that’s structured similarly to his NFC West counterpart.

Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole is reporting that Wilson, who is in the midst of a contract standstill with Seattle, is looking to sign an extension that’s structured more like the seven-year, $126.7 million deal Jay Cutler signed with the Chicago Bears back in January of 2014.

“As the Russell Wilson negotiations with the Seattle Seahawks progress, there’s a very interesting connection between Russell Wilson and Jay Cutler. And that is that Wilson used to be represented by Bus Cook. Bus Cook is the agent for Jay Cutler,” Cole said, via Bleacher Report. “Cook is the one that negotiated Cutler’s seven-year, $126.7 million deal, which includes $54 million in guarantees, $48 million of that which has already been fully guaranteed.”

i'm just blown away everytime i see those cutler contract numbers. what a deal! anyways, dont let them push you around wussle! get that record deal!

MechDX

I just woke up to the smell of freshly boiled crabs and butter sauce. Today will be a great day.

squeeeeeeee

I got excited because I was scheduled off Sunday and Monday! Figured I would do something with the kids Sunday and work in the backyard and grill Monday. Look at weather forecast......2 inches of rain predicted for those two days.

no squeeeeee

cajunator

Banned
squeeeeeeee

I got excited because I was scheduled off Sunday and Monday! Figured I would do something with the kids Sunday and work in the backyard and grill Monday. Look at weather forecast......2 inches of rain predicted for those two days.

no squeeeeee

Cali needs rain so badly but our states hog all of it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
squeeeeeeee

no squeeeeee

Wait, more rain?

Ughhhhh

MechDX

Top Bottom