• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Our Cavs are doing it friend!
giphy.gif
Yooo we gonna be disrespectful as hell towards RBH next game.
o32wsrn.png

I wouldn't lie about the great Uno!

is there a dunk contest? I don't play real basketball!

LOL WHAT?

It's a huge basketball festival. There are tons of 3-3, and 5-5 tournaments, but really it's more of a chill eat, drink, and play pickup basketball. And it's not just like dudes, it's everyone bring the family, kids etc..

I was gonna go this year but I made other arrangements. Friends tell me it's pretty dope.

Spokane Hoopfest is the biggest 3-on-​​3 on Earth. That means over 7,000 teams, 3,000 volunteers, 225,000 fans and 450 courts spanning 42 city blocks! Beyond basketball, it is an outdoor festival with shopping, food and interactive entertainment!

There are many ways to get to the best basketball weekend on Earth.
We work hard to accommodate​ 250,000 players and spectators with places sleep, eat, park and get to and from the event efficiently.

MechDX

Lions were proactive addressing DL with Haloti Ngata trade. Could address their need at DT in that regard as well. Stay tuned-LaCanfora Twitter

Must be trading for Suh.

Greg

LOL WHAT?

It's a huge basketball festival. There are tons of 3-3, and 5-5 tournaments, but really it's more of a chill eat, drink, and play pickup basketball. And it's not just like dudes, it's everyone bring the family, kids etc..

I was gonna go this year but I made other arrangements. Friends tell me it's pretty dope.
I haven't played basketball since like... 6 years ago at the campus rec

I went looking for the perfect Daddario gif to welcome back my favorite brother, Bread.

But now I need another minute of alone time. I'm like Tony Romo, I got a quick release.

Bread

Banned
I went looking for the perfect Daddario gif to welcome back my favorite brother, Bread.

But now I need another minute of alone time. I'm like Tony Romo, I got a quick release.
Thank you friend, it was a long month without you fucks.

I left Spinland and am back in Sanjuroham, classes start on Tuesday woo.

Bread

Banned
Marvel proved me wrong with Daredevil, I guess they are capable of making some great stuff. Wonder why it took them so long.

MRSA

Banned
You degenerates.

While this thread was treated with antibiotics I went out an interviewed for another job at another hospital. It's a terrible hospital, but more pay less work.

MechDX

Ask BOB about PSU fan culture; I would knock the Pats fans, but I ain't going to pretend Giants fans are any other better (except for our NFL gaffers, they are the finest of men).

PSU fan culture was one of the reasons he left. BOB was gonna slap someone

Draxal

PSU fan culture was one of the reasons he left. BOB was gonna slap someone

I wanted to say it's unique to PSU (sorry JNC), but it's not, there's alot of deranged manchildren there that will defend anything (Ohio State's band scandal is pretty awful that is getting zero press). The only thing I don't get about the New England one .,.. is who the fuck cares, he didn't get kicked out of the league or suspended for the year, it's 4 fucking games that you are going to win anyway.

Top Bottom