• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jakncoke

Banned
giphy.gif

Beating the 7-9 Colts is the only thing that saved you from a 0-16 season in 1990

cajunator

Banned
Ohhhh my god those crabs were phenomenal.
The females even had eggs, which are like eating candy. Best batch I have had in a long time.

SonnyBoy

Saw the RG3 article today, how do you not have a playbook. I would think even simple spread offense teams have a playbook.

Shanahan is only telling one side of s skewed story. It's notable that his ass is still unemployed. RGIII has his issues for sure but Mike (as per his reputation in Denver) is an atrocious GM. His drafts lacked any sort of impact.

DMczaf

All of these returns and we still got 4 months til the start of the season.

Y'all motherfuckers will get banned several more times before then.

DMczaf

Traded in Madden 15 for $28.44 at Target, and now preordered Madden 16 for $47 and a free $10 reward certificate at Best Buy. #MaddenHustlin

squicken

All of these returns and we still got 4 months til the start of the season.

Y'all motherfuckers will get banned several more times before then.

But we have a another full season of True Detective coming up. Never has NFL GAF been so united as Episode 2 of S1

Dragon's the only one here crazy enough to do some dumb shit on Gaming Side during E3 and he's already gone. (RIP to the homie)

We'll definitely have some here today, gone tomorrow juniors though.

snes will probably make another alt if he hasn't already/ is still alive.

Greg

Top Bottom