• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

mOl3FTH.gif

Randy Moss keeps promise made in 1998, attends the high school graduation of leukemia surviving fan

Randy Moss obviously took a friendship forged with a young fan early in his career pretty seriously. That's why he was at her high school graduation this week.

Moss reportedly promised Kassi Spier, who he reportedly met during his rookie year of 1998 at an autograph signing, that he'd be at her high-school graduation. Spier, who according to the Forum of Fargo-Moorhead battled leukemia when she was young and was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2013, graduated from Pelican Rapids High School in Minnesota. On Friday, Spier was one of 72 graduates to walk across the stage, according to the Pelican Rapids Press, and Moss handed Spier her diploma.

Yeah Witcher's all that. It's a shame that all of the threads on Gaming Side about it are

A) Whining about a "downgrade" like the game doesn't look incredible
B) Comparing it to Bloodborne
C) Comparing it to Dragon Age:Inquisition
D) PC vs. PS4 wars

effzee

Maybe I'm old fashioned, socially conservative, and plain old sexist but I wouldn't be able to date or be with a girl who thought sleeping with and carrying a relationship with that cretin Future was a reasonable thing to do.

Russ let me down.

cdyhybrid

Maybe I'm old fashioned, socially conservative, and plain old sexist but I wouldn't be able to date or be with a girl who thought sleeping with and carrying a relationship with that cretin Future was a reasonable thing to do.

Russ let me down.

Guy with Chip Kelly avatar is racist. Shocking.

Gil Brandt ‏ @ Gil_Brandt 2m 2 minutes ago
EJ Manuel chose Florida State over Oregon in 2008. He told me it was because FSU had better-looking cheerleaders

cdyhybrid

Yo how shit are these servers? I can't post a simple reply with a quote without an error. Maybe Evilore should spend a little less time trying to romance Zedd and instead pick up some remedial hardware at Best Buy.

Top Bottom