• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How can you forget that guy with the Magic Johnson avatar?

Oh crap! Knew I was forgetting someone important. I have noticed a 300% decrease in snarky comments to Gata lately.

I miss Rando

He disappear again? Or was it a ban? I can't remember!

More flood weather today it seems. Hopefully no tornadoes.

Good morning everyone.

Can't wait for the inevitable power outage. The line of storms seems to have passed without incident so far. I'm still holding out hope that I happen to live in a power outage prone portion of the grid and blame it on all the road construction they're doing nearby....maybe.

I kinda miss the dude. YH vs Dragon was some entertaining stuff.

Just finished Daredevil. Wow. I might be too much in the moment but it's definitely one of the best series of all time.
Of all time? FFS wienke FFS. It's defiantly the best marvel show out right now.
Edit: I still talk to dragon here and there on psn

squicken

Get the FA cup next week, to go with a top 3 finish and a Community Shield, and it's hard to call it anything other than a good season. May Tebow bless us with a talented striker during the transfer window

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Of all time? FFS wienke FFS. It's defiantly the best marvel show out right now.
Edit: I still talk to dragon here and there on psn

I guess I'm thinking out of dramatic type shows.

It's not nearly as good as the Sopranos, Battlestar Galactica, or Luther or something but I'd put it somewhere below all that. Never seen the Wire though!

My absolute favorite show of all time is Always Sunny in Philadelphia along with Seinfeld, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Arrested Development, and stuff like that. I guess I haven't liked many action dramas like this.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
gBtOoNb.jpg

CsR0ymU.png

squicken

The new Terminator has a pretty impressive cast. But Arnold is nearly 70 years old. Eastwood and John Wayne knew they had to transition to different kinds of roles. Arnie seems to think time stopped while he Governated

Battlestar Galactica,
PUKES. For me that show had so many downs and shit I just truly didn't care for. It had a couple really good ups though.
Like the beginnings of the trial, the special with Michelle Forbes ( can't remember the name)
kinda enjoyed caprica more...

Get the FA cup next week, to go with a top 3 finish and a Community Shield, and it's hard to call it anything other than a good season. May Tebow bless us with a talented striker during the transfer window

United ended the season with no trophies for the first time in like twenty years. (Yes Moyes won a Community Shield and you can never take that away from him!)

Fourth Place behind Arsenal AND City

Falcao was a flop. Di Maria not much better.

Safe to say that Dutch Patriot ripped United off. Van Gaal is a total fraud

MechDX

Well, it's not like he'd be better seen at the Rockets home games...

Like I honestly give any fucks about the NBA. As stated many, many times: I follow the playoffs and if the Rockets were in it was a time passer. The NBA is a complete joke of a professional sports league and a shadow of its former self

Now go back to the NBA thread and enjoy the wonderful insight

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You mean its easy enough for him to induce vomiting?

Probably.

I'd like to believe that my boy spin can manage to put bacon into a skillet and turn it every couple of minutes.

Scrambled eggs are even easier (but don't eat the shells Spin!) since you literally just push them around on a hot skillet until done.

MRSA

Banned
Probably.

I'd like to believe that my boy spin can manage to put bacon into a skillet and turn it every couple of minutes.

Scrambled eggs are even easier (but don't eat the shells Spin!) since you literally just push them around on a hot skillet until done.

I'm sure Spin would try to cook bacon in milk or something thinking its gourmet.

Most people don't know how to properly make scrambled eggs.

Top Bottom