• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Doerschuk ‏ @ sdoerschukREP now
Sumthin' brewing in Berea. Announcement coming by evening.
Update:

BREAKING: The Browns have agreed to terms on a five-year contract with offensive lineman John Greco.

That's one Gaurd spot settled for the future, I think our line looks pretty solid. Now Trent can be the greatest RB of all time, and certainly the beat Rb in the AFC North <3

Hunter S.

Smoking_1374506976.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqUdI4AIDF0

Thread needs more love!

This song is dedicated to which ever German told me he hated Jack Johnson.

We need peace not greed. Free Von Miller now!!!

JABEE

Well, you are the Browns, except you wear green and are hyper violent.
Football is a violent game, Gata, but there are rules. I implore you to return to the Jaguars where you can still restore your honor. The Patriots and indiscretion has sullied you and many other Patriots fans' good names. As a friend, please reconsider your allegiances. Do the right thing.

Football is a violent game, Gata, but there are rules. I implore you to return to the Jaguars where you can still restore your honor. The Patriots and indiscretion has sullied you and many other Patriots fans' good names. As a friend, please reconsider your allegiances. Do the right thing.

ignored

Fantomex

Anytime there's hate here, it involves the Pats. Look at the bright side folks. Hernandez knows the team needs.

He went in a Tight End, but will come out a Wide Receiver.

Thank you.

ChanHuk

Banned
Anytime there's hate here, it involves the Pats. Look at the bright side folks. Hernandez knows the team needs.

He went in a Tight End, but will come out a Wide Receiver.

Thank you.

You must hate sleep nowadays since you're awaken from sleep every 5 minutes now Messican.

bionic77

God I love these mine cart levels.

Retro needs to do a Yoshis island update after their next DKC. They outdid Rares best game. Lets see of they can best Nintendo at the top of their game!

Turnstile

Oh he'll be catching balls alright...

"I was jacked leaving that room," Tebow said. "I didn't even want to visit another room. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome."

brentech

In those select moments, I'd agree.
But listening to him in his 'during season' podcast, he really seems like a normal, down to earth guy. It's just that his dumb moments are publicized....and he should know that.

Godslay

Banned
"I was jacked leaving that room," Tebow said. "I didn't even want to visit another room. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome."

Sweet baby Tebow. They've lured him into a trap...

CSS sucks. One day a sane design engine will catch on, and future generations will laugh at our feeble attempts to get width+padding+margins to align correctly without resorting to javascript.

Godslay

Banned
Are you debugging IE or what?
Have any plugins you run?

GIT?

Whats your setup?

VS 2013, SVN, ASP.Net (4.5) Webforms, C# (5.0), using Entity Framework with SQL Server.

I normally don't fuck with CSS, as we have layout guys to do it, but a coworker hardcoded some stuff, and I've been reworking his CSS. As far as plugins I run it's just the VS Web Essentials, and some other none related stuff.

CSS sucks. One day a sane design engine will catch on, and future generations will laugh at our feeble attempts to get width+padding+margins to align correctly without resorting to javascript.

Yes, it's a real bitch at times. People that are good at it are absolute (no pun intended), wizards.

Yes, it's a real bitch at times. People that are good at it are absolute (no pun intended), wizards.
I've found that the way to cope with CSS is to forget how to program. Instead of programming, I try to emulate those guys who do car paint jobs in Forza, where all you have to work with are primitive circles and triangles and yet when you go online there's some dude driving a camaro with the Mona Lisa on the hood.

Godslay

Banned
I've found that the way to cope with CSS is to forget how to program. Instead of programming, I try to emulate those guys who do car paint jobs in Forza, where all you have to work with are primitive circles and triangles and yet when you go online there's some dude driving a camaro with the Mona Lisa on the hood.

Yeah sounds about right. The problem is just about the time I have to work with it is around the time it fades from memory.

Spinluck

Go Colts!

God I love these mine cart levels.

Retro needs to do a Yoshis island update after their next DKC. They outdid Rares best game. Lets see of they can best Nintendo at the top of their game!

I want to see Retro do a 3D platformer. but I'd take a Yoshi's Island from them.

Man I hate being sober.

Wow, so you are a drunk Goron. Still better than a Pats fan, or being a Bostonian.

ChanHuk

Banned
Lol, thanks to you I actually read it like that White girl with the guitar. Her is a less hot white girl that enunciates a little better to tide you through the night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5aD9aVYKY

Both of those girls should quit at trying to cover rap songs. The other girl at least had a rack to stare at.

Plus the benefits of Chief Keef, I have no idea what he's saying 90% of the time so I can make up the lyrics as I go.

Hunter S.

Both of those girls should quit at trying to cover rap songs. The other girl at least had a rack to stare at.

Plus the benefits of Chief Keef, I have no idea what he's saying 90% of the time so I can make up the lyrics as I go.

They make me laugh because it is so ironic. I avoid rap like the plague. But, this Chief Keef is worth checking I suppose.
Edit: I was wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom