• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
At least Braun offered a fake apology, Brady is too much of a juvenile little brat to do so
lol wat

brady has done nothing wrong in his life besides deciding to spread his love to 2 women, and create more little tom bradys for this world. some would consider him a saint for this.

what would brady apologize for.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 18s
#Texans announce rookie draft pick Brennan Williams will start the season on PUP. Had his knee cleaned out before OTAs.

"Great black otaku"....fucking gamers cant be NFL players unless you are a damn punter!

lol wat

brady has done nothing wrong in his life besides deciding to spread his love to 2 women, and create more little tom bradys for this world. some would consider him a saint for this.

what would brady apologize for.

Brady committed 1 crime.

He stole my heart <3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been up at the cottage the last few days. Just about to leave but I feel so at peace.

Brothers we need to stop fighting and come to love one another.

Let us all rejoice that the NFL season is soon upon us.

No more of this Brady bashing and insults hurled at other teams.

eznark

Banned
I've been up at the cottage the last few days. Just about to leave but I feel so at peace.

fuck the browns in the mouth

bionic77

Nut up. This is the NFL thread not a discussion about My Little Pony.

Narag

Fans of successful teams never adopt this attitude.

Yes, people will respond really well to this in here.

MechDX

Pussy ass Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

JABEE

I will not be at peace until the records are expunged of The Patriots' scourge of corruption. No Championship should stand that was aided by the weak arm of Brady, the slow wit of Belichick, the insidious cameras of Foxboro, or the malevolent money of Kraft.

We should clean the record of any positive mentions made of the tyrannical empire of the North. They deserve to be remembered for being an administration that was barren of morals that operated and directed their franchise in a way that should be met with derision and scorn for generations to come.

The Patriot Way is not the righteous way.
The Patriot Way is the path to immeasurable evil.
May God have mercy on their souls.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I come here giving love and y'all do me like this? Fine then you can all...

fuck the browns in the mouth

EAT

Nut up. This is the NFL thread not a discussion about My Little Pony.

A

Fans of successful teams never adopt this attitude.

BAG

Yes, people will respond really well to this in here.

OF

Suck my genitalia kave! And Brady fans

DICKS

Pussy ass Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

YOU

Fucking stupid cat

STUPID

go jerk off to derek anderson you pussy cat bitch

ASS

I will not be at peace until the records are expunged of The Patriots' scourge of corruption. No Championship should stand that was aided by the weak arm of Brady, the slow wit of Belichick, the insidious cameras of Foxboro, or the malevolent money of Kraft.

We should clean the record of any positive mentions made of the tyrannical empire of the North. They deserve to be remembered for being an administration that was barren of morals that operated and directed their franchise in a way that should be met with derision and scorn for generations to come.

BITTTTCCCHHHHEEESSSSSS!!

The last few pages have been too inclusive.

FucktheFalcons
FuckthePatriots

#nojusticenopeace

bionic77

I come here giving love and y'all do me like this? Fine then you can all...

EAT

A

BAG

OF

DICKS

YOU

STUPID

ASS

BITTTTCCCHHHHEEESSSSSS!!
No one is against good will to bros but you went to far when you tried to include the Pats. You crossed a line and now you can't take the consequences.

Man up!

MechDX

so much rage in here

aaron-hernandez-gronk-meme-elite-daily.png

Godslay

Banned
The only way to explain the escalation of hate in this thread is that Tebow is deep in the heart of darkness, waiting to expunge evil at it's source. Tensions are at an all-time high, and the NFL hangs in the balance.

Giving STDs to others can be considered assault so he is probably going to jail. Bet he has some kids floating around and not paying child support can also get you locked up.

And yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you though? Did your wife take away your TV watching privileges again?

:jnc @ this page.
The only way to explain the escalation of hate in this thread is that Tebow is deep in the heart of darkness, waiting to expunge evil at it's source. Tensions are at an all-time high, and the NFL hangs in the balance.
Tebow bless Tebow in this hour of his greatest need and give him the strength to resist the mighty powers of darkness and "Tom"s womanly charms. Amen.

JABEE

Tebow bless Tebow in this hour of his greatest need and give him the strength to resist the mighty powers of darkness and "Tom"s womanly charms. Amen.
:jnc

Tebow is better than that. He was sent to the East by the Lord to take down the Patriots from within.

Godslay

Banned

Amen. He needs all the power we can muster for him to face the succubus. In addition to that he must first face the male form of an Incubus in Gronk. I consulted the Bestiarum vocabulum
Wikipedia
and found this entry:

"The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death."

Appropriate.

exarkun

Giving STDs to others can be considered assault so he is probably going to jail. Bet he has some kids floating around and not paying child support can also get you locked up.

And yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell!!!!

He can only go to jail for 6 months! He'll be back in time to catch balls in the Superbowl.

Hunter S.

Oh... Nice. I am heading towards the mountains (coors light) myself this weekend. You know peace there. Can rub a man clean of all the hate. My ass will be climbing mountains with the Cabin to rest at by night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom