• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Thanks for ruining it for everyone else, Hernandez.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632281

Reminds me of this great article about Kaepernick and his tattoos last season.

Approximately 98.7 percent of the inmates at California’s state prison have tattoos. I don’t know that as fact, but I’ve watched enough “Lockup” to know it’s close to accurate.

I’m also pretty sure less than 1.3 percent of NFL quarterbacks have tattoos. There’s a reason for that.

NFL quarterback is the ultimate position of influence and responsibility. He is the CEO of a high-profile organization, and you don’t want your CEO to look like he just got paroled.

Now along comes Kaepernick. Since taking over for Alex Smith two games ago, he has convinced everybody in the Bay area that he’s the second coming of Steve Young.

Smith is coming back from a concussion, ushering in the attendant QB controversy. But he is looking like Wally Pipp and Kaepernick is Lou Gehrig. All I can do is look in the mirror and sigh.

Forgive me, but I suffer from tattoo-ism. I sport no ink, and I don’t want any. I know that attitude qualifies me for an AARP card, and I’ve tried to get with it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...9ers-qb-start-alex-smith-stats-contract-draft

Colasante

Buffalo Bills released DE Mark Anderson today. Had 1 sack for them last year after a 10 sack season with the Patriots in 2011.

I hope the Patriots look into bringing him back if the price is right. He could make for a good third down pass rusher pairing with Chandler Jones.

Talon

Thanks for ruining it for everyone else, Hernandez.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632281

Reminds me of this great article about Kaepernick and his tattoos last season.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...9ers-qb-start-alex-smith-stats-contract-draft
"Them crazy kids and their tattoos."

I personally wouldn't get a tattoo, but I have good friends that have many of them. They're personal investments and keepsakes. The kid I know with most tattoos is a Ph.D. candidate in Chemistry, and they're all reflecting places he holds dear to his heart (Texas, Wisconsin, Northwestern) and his parents (a Robin for his mother and the state of Wisconsin and some other bird for his dad).

Buffalo Bills released DE Mark Anderson today. Had 1 sack for them last year after a 10 sack season with the Patriots in 2011.

I hope the Patriots look into bringing him back if the price is right. He could make for a good third down pass rusher pairing with Chandler Jones.

Never should have left NE in the first place. He was in the perfect situation and the team knew how to use him to his maximum potential. Yet he chased the money to Buffalo

JABEE

What's he ruining? Prospects shouldn't have gang tattoos if they want to be taken seriously.

Now everyone is going to be investigated and examined by police experts before they get on a team. It's just a little strange to face that sort of scrutiny for just having a tattoo on your body. It's like saying because you have tattoos we should reinforce the notion that there is a possibility that those tattoos are gang-related.

Now everyone is going to be investigated and examined by police experts before they get on a team. It's just a little strange to face that sort of scrutiny for just having a tattoo on your body. It's like saying because you have tattoos we should reinforce the notion that there is a possibility that those tattoos are gang-related.
I don't think someone with "Mom" or an anchor or some other normal manly tattoo will cause any issues.

Greg

Truly a devastating hurdle on the way to making big money for playing a game professionally!

it's obvious that there's only one person to blame for all of these problems in aaron's life

who is the only guy who has been around each time something bad has happened to him? tebow. tebow is a false prophet who will destroy our lord brady once and for all.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

jakncoke

Banned
Hey kave and other canada-nfl why does Canada Post gotta suck so much dick Mississauga to Oshawa a total of 55 miles is 2 days delivery ffs

Bread

Banned
who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

exarkun

Who realistically in the league right now would be thaaat affected. Just dirty cheaters.

The lone exception is Kaep, cause he has too much swag to be held down.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hey kave and other canada-nfl why does Canada Post gotta suck so much dick Mississauga to Oshawa a total of 55 miles is 2 days delivery ffs

There's this thing that all civilized nations use when things and people pass between their countries. It's called customs.

Oh wait, those are both in Canada? What sort of drug delivery service are you running?

jakncoke

Banned
There's this thing that all civilized nations use when things and people pass between their countries. It's called customs.

Oh wait, those are both in Canada? What sort of drug delivery service are you running?

One is south of toronto and the other is a northern suburb.

Colasante

Sounds like the Bucs are preparing to sign RB Peyton Hillis soon.

I really like the move. Behind the Bucs' great offensive line, Hillis should make for an effective backup to Doug Martin, and at the least will be an improvement on Mike Smith. The Bucs are a tight end and third wide receiver away from having a pretty well stacked offense.

bionic77

Work can suck at times.

At times I wish I was a lazy fuck with a rich dad who would support me like Lunchbox, but the cost of that lifestyle seems to high (being a filthy Patriots fan).

Work can suck at times.

At times I wish I was a lazy fuck with a rich dad who would support me like Lunchbox, but the cost of that lifestyle seems to high (being a filthy Patriots fan).

Boeeehoeee!

"My daddy only payed for my fancy private lawschool! Now I actually have to work for my money! WHY DIDN'T I JUST FOLLOW MY DREAMS AND BECOME AN EXPRESSIONISTIC DANCER! There is great money in that"

ChanHuk

Banned
3 more days till I fly out to that hell hole you call home. #WorstCoast

Hottest females #PatsFansAreTheWorstScumbags #FuckYouGata #HashtagsAreCool

Dutch making fun of rich kids while he's going to be at a premier 5 star hotel in West Hollywood, typical hypocritical cheatin Pats fan.

squicken

Tom Brady, pure class

KING: You’re unusually friendly with Peyton Manning. Will you still be friends when you’re 70?

BRADY: Yeah, I hope so. We’re pretty good friends. I like that. It’s important to me. Peyton has two brothers he’s really close to; I don’t have a brother. We’re competitors on the field, but there’s no reason we can’t be good friends off it. There’s not many people who understand what our jobs are really like, on and off the field. Over the years, I’ve taken my cues on how to act as a player and a leader from lots of guys I respect around the league. Peyton’s one of those. He always knows how to act, what to say, how to represent the game right way. That’s how I want to be.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/07/23/tom-brady-3q/

He knows that his record is invalidated by systematic cheating. He is part of teams that brought a great deal of shame and controversy to the NFL. It's no wonder that he longs to be a figure that represents the NFL in a positive way. Too bad Brady's career is forever tainted by cheating. He is worse than Ryan Braun.

lol

He knows that his record is invalidated by systematic cheating. He is part of teams that brought a great deal of shame and controversy to the NFL. It's no wonder that he longs to be a figure that represents the NFL in a positive way. Too bad Brady's career is forever tainted by cheating. He is worse than Ryan Braun.

Yankeehater already loves you, you don't have to try so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom