• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Looking over nfl.com reward leaderboard. They ranked by team

#1 pts Pats with 142,455,261
#1 fans Cowboys with 308k

Last in both pts and fans

Jags 11,830,201 and 23,584

brentech

what cards you looking for?

Just msg me on steam whenever, I also sell ones I don't want to buy ones I do. I have a few full lvl 5 badges already just by doing that

stuff from beat hazard, civ 5, mark of the ninja
I think my problem might be that I don't have access to sell my extra cards until aug 15 apparently. Because while I added games in steam, I didn't make purchases in the last year until the sale. That locks me out. Not sure it it stops me from trading as well though.

read a bit more about the cards last night.didn't realize that the 'levels' of a badge was just recollecting the same cards.

K-19

Banned
Remember when France attempted to colonize Southeast Asia but instead their cowardly military was decimated by Vietnam and Cambodia?

They didn't attempted, Southeast Asia was french. Then a friend of you, taught in the best school in Paris, asked for their independence. Now look at all theses communists...

:jnc
When I picture Chan in my head he's dancing madly to that I hate being sober song, and he has dreads.

Today in training camp optimism:
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 12m
Ted Ginn catching everything today.

tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif

I hope nfl network actually talks about the Browns today.
I doubt you'll ever really see live coverage of the Browns on it. Not only does the national media not care about us, but our practices don't start till 4pm.

Maybe when Trent gains his 2000 all purpose yards or we get a Qb people care about we'll get coverage.

Greg

I doubt you'll ever really see live coverage of the Browns on it. Not only does the national media not care about us, but our practices don't start till 4pm.

Maybe when Trent gains his 2000 all purpose yards or we get a Qb people care about we'll get coverage.
TRENT TRUCK

jakncoke

Banned

We care about Weeden, we dont want to see him break a hip on his way to dennys at 6 in the morning!

Vyroxis

Banned
Really hope ponder steps it up. He's already settling into his regular groove at camp.

He damn well better step it up, we expanded our receiver core well enough that he has his pick of targets. There will be no excuses this year for a lackluster performance from him.

That being said, we'll win 9 and barely miss the playoffs. If we can snake out a tenth somewhere, we'll get a wildcard.

eznark

Banned
If you are playing Dota and aren't collecting Compendium cards, send me your Na'Vi's and I promise to not shit on your team for an hour per card received.

eznark

Banned
So, on a scale of DONE to DONE, how DONE are the Eagles?

Well last year Eagles fans assured us that they had by far the deepest and most talented receiving corps in the history of football, so surely they can absorb an injury or two.

Bowser

Today in training camp optimism:
Joe Person ‏@josephperson 12m
Ted Ginn catching everything today.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif[/im][/QUOTE]

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 50m
Panthers WR Ted Ginn looking like an All-Pro today. Just hauled in another long TD pass.

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif

Greg

If you are playing Dota and aren't collecting Compendium cards, send me your Na'Vi's and I promise to not shit on your team for an hour per card received.
Do you just have to let the game sit at the main menu to collect the cards?

Brinbe

So, on a scale of DONE to DONE, how DONE are the Eagles?

It's okay,we weren't gonna win anything this year anyway.#Tank4Clowney amirte?

And there are some positives, I guess. I mean, if we wanna bring J-Mac back, he'll be much cheaper to re-up now. Also, hopefully, one of Damaris Johnson/Cooper/Momah (the 6'7 WR we signed)/Benn or a FA signing steps up in his stead. We were likely to run the ball a lot more anyway (Got Shady/Brown/Felix Jones/Polk) and go with multiple TE sets with Celek/Casey/Ertz, so it's not as big an impact as it would've been if we still had Andy as HC.

Don't get me wrong, this still really sucks, and I hope we don't see even more injuries hit us. Especially to that O-line.

Also, in slightly happier Iggles news. Don is officially retiring as an Eagle tomorrow!
Donovan McNabb will formally announce his retirement as an Eagle on Monday. He and Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Lurie will hold a press conference at the NovaCare Complex at 10 AM which will be broadcast live on PhiladelphiaEagles.com and our mobile app.

McNabb is the team’s all-time leader in every major passing category, including attempts (4,746), completions (2,801), yards (32,873), and touchdowns (216). He led the team to 91 regular season and nine playoff wins over his 11-year career in Philadelphia. His 3,469 career rushing yards rank sixth all-time among NFL quarterbacks.

Bowser

And for that, we thank Haruki Nakamura for his kindness and generosity!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1466299/falcons.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I prefer watching this:

[IMG]http://blogimages.thescore.com/nfl/files/2012/12/CAM-SUPERMAN.gif

Not getting too excited. Not getting too excited. Not getting too excited. Not getting too exc....Ah fuck it! DOBSON FOR OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR! AMENDOLA TO BE IN THE HoF AFTER THIS SEASON!

PATS PATS PATS

Yep, straight out of the John Matthew Stafford School of How to Ride your Freak of Nature Receiver to a Fat Payday.

Receivers! He has 2 freaks to throw to.

MechDX

Quick notes from Texans first practice in pads:

DJ Swearinger looking comfortable playing dime linebacker. Works through traffic very well versus run.

Couldn't tell you what Swearinger was screaming, just that he was. He's going to be fun #Texans

Easily best moment: Myers got after Antonio Smith for a play and during the ensuing scuffle, Swearinger jumped up & down screaming #Texans

After practice, JJ Watt says he is excited about what S DJ Swearinger brings to backfield #Texans

Brooks vs. Watt was a great match up. Once Brooks can anchor he can stop anything, held his own against Watt. #Texans

That Swearinger kid is going to be special. I love his tenacity and his vocal leadership as a rookie.

Brandon Brooks, 2nd year guard who was seriously overweight last season. Got the message and trimmed down a lot and is showing his potential now. Love him and Ben Jones 2nd year C/G from Georgia

J.J. Watt vs. Duane Brown is a great matchup to watch. Both have their moments of getting the best of each other. #Texans

I would pay damn good money to watch this match up. Two of the best at their respective positions going after each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom