• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

It was about the disease but I agree with the Hawks fan. I am always for more dumping on the Pats.

There is a certain amount of sadistic satisfaction from the implosion that is the pats this year. 6-10 incoming then Pats gaf will finally dissappear

Fantomex

i still think the phins have to many question marks, and the pats are a well built system team. Does anyone lnow what the Pats strength of schedule is?

bionic77

So Fraudgers welches on a bet where he bets that his best friend was not on roids and then refuses to pay when he is wrong and now the guy who was previously his go to guy goes on record about what a selfish doucher he is?

Bad offseason for Fraudgers.

LJ11

I am not a fan. I think QBs need to be more than just players. It's why I am such a Russell Wilson fan. He stepped in Day One as a backup third round pick, and established himself as the leader of the team. That's what you want as fan from the QB position. It's not everything. No one seems to like Aaron Rodgers but they do just fine

Bowser, would you trade Cam for Russell straight up, assuming the exact same contract status and financials?
But you weren't sold on Wilson as a starting QB from day 1. In fact, you declared him a career backup if memory serves. Do agree with you about a QB taking control of the team from the jump, but it won't matter much if he can't QB.

Cam needs to play better, mature, and be around a competent coaching staff.

brentech

So Fraudgers welches on a bet where he bets that his best friend was not on roids and then refuses to pay when he is wrong and now the guy who was previously his go to guy goes on record about what a selfish doucher he is?

While it looks bad no matter what, feel like I've heard people bet their left nut that x will happen. Doesn't mean someone actually accepts the bet and puts something of their own on the line to make it any more real.

Was an off the cuff comment on twitter. Not a binding contract.

but yes, it was fucking dumb as shit to say. He must have really believed his bro in arms

JABEE

McNabb received a standing ovation at Lincoln Financial Field before practice. He will retire as an Eagle tomorrow.

While it looks bad no matter what, feel like I've heard people bet their left nut that x will happen. Doesn't mean someone actually accepts the bet and puts something of their own on the line to make it any more real.

Was an off the cuff comment on twitter. Not a binding contract.
Yep, not a clause in his contract that he has to speak to cancer patients either.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looks like Demarcus Ware wants a trade to the Pats.

BQSJDx3CQAE3BxF.jpg

WedgeX

Banned

He also bet someone that the 49ers wouldn't win. Since he lost he was supposed to wear a 49ers jersey. But he weaseled out of that too. Fraudgers cannot abide by the terms of his own bets. Even pats GAF keeps their avatar bets. A true fraud.

effzee

Well last year Eagles fans assured us that they had by far the deepest and most talented receiving corps in the history of football, so surely they can absorb an injury or two.

When did this happen? Who said this?

And even if they were/are better than what they have shown, the QB plays such an important role that its hard to judge their true value.

Just glad this injury took place under Chip. First he likes to run the ball, likes to incorporate the TEs much more, and unlike Reid all he talks about is running whatever system fits the talent.

With Reid we could have had both Djax and Maclin out with Barkley starting and we would still be airing it out 40+ times, running play action out of shotgun, while giving McCoy 4-5 carries.

JABEE

Teeeheeee

I'm actually really enjoying myself, had never been here before, and it's better than expected.

She walked into her coworker when handing me my coffee. The spirit of buttfumble is everywhere.
Not only that, but the coffee was delivered right into the hands of a Patriot.

effzee

McNabb received a standing ovation at Lincoln Financial Field before practice. He will retire as an Eagle tomorrow.

Good for him!

Can't wait to be there during week 3 to watch the Eagles destroy the Chiefs and honor McNabb at halftime.

Also seeing on the Eagles site that Howie says Maclin's replacement will be internal. A lot of opportunities for some of the guys they picked up to show if they can make it in this league. Only problem is none of these guy have been able to stay healthy or crack the depth chart at their stops.

Damaris Johnson or Russell Sheppard will have to come up big to fill the role of speed with Maclin gone. And of the three tall WRs they have hopefully one emerges as a serviceable red zone target.

effzee

Eagles need to call T.O.

I don't know how I would react if that happened. I hate the man so much and wish nothing but the worst in life for him.

No need for us to panic and pick up some washed up vet when in reality it is a rebuilding year with the establishing of a new regime. I know they aren't aiming to tank and will try to win as many as possible but with an increased emphasis on running the ball, loading up on TEs, and hopefully better QB play we can mask the lack of Maclin.

With Reid we would be totally screwed.

Eleuin

Michelle Beisner just touched Wussle on the shoulder during their interview, his wife will probably rip his dick off now.

Godslay

Banned
Sucks Koppen is out. Blake is going to have to earn it now. Problem is no depth at that position now. So it will likely be Ramirez, Blake, and whatever leftovers we can get. Not the end of the world, but it will be the weak link on the line once again.

ChanHuk

Banned
Good afternoon my dearest mongrels. Waking up at 2pm sure does suck. Best part, I'm back at it tonight.

So should Peyton retire now or break his neck during the season?

Colasante

Sucks that Koppen is out for the season. I was glad to see him land on his feet after being cut from the Patriots last year.

The Visanthe Shiancoe signing will probably be irrelevant for the Ravens. He offered nothing during his time with the Patriots last year. I'm still bitter they foolishly used the IR Designated to Return tag on him last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom