• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

So is it true that Nolan wants to stand Osi up and play him in space as a linebacker?
He's occasionally had him stand up in practice, but I doubt he'll ask him to cover. Abe actually cover a few snaps a game

We'll be using 3-4 looks against teams that employ read options.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Wow. RT @GeorgeColli: police are investigating a connection b/w Hernandez and "more than one" shooting in FL going back to his freshman

gatas

Next thing you know he will be revealed as the Zodiac killer and he also kidnapped the Lindberg baby.

Jags update:

hennelol2.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
steppin in for gata

Bags of dicks for both of you!

Go Pats!

end roleplay

8/10.

You did well filling in but unlike Gata I didn't actually feel the emotion from you that you really wanted me to ingest a bag of dicks.

I applaud your effort though, anyone who didn't know Gata would have thought you pulled it off well.

8/10.

You did well filling in but unlike Gata I didn't actually feel the emotion from you that you really wanted me to ingest a bag of dicks.

I applaud your effort though, anyone who didn't know Gata would have thought you pulled it off well.
I think removing the exclamation points would make it a solid 9.5/10 effort. Still pretty convincing, though!

Nori Chan

shut up Kave you're worse than gator

And that's saying a lot since he's a scumbag who owns bag if dicks and occasionally chomps on them

Bread

Banned
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Wow. RT @GeorgeColli: police are investigating a connection b/w Hernandez and "more than one" shooting in FL going back to his freshman

gatas
:lol tebow christ

Squicken, I must commend you on the twitter reporting you have done for gaf on this story. It was very hard to believe that any of it was true originally, I was very (obviously) close minded about it from the beginning. So apologies for attacking you before.

squicken

:lol tebow christ

Squicken, I must commend you on the twitter reporting you have done for gaf on this story. It was very hard to believe that any of it was true originally, I was very (obviously) close minded about it from the beginning. So apologies for attacking you before.

hahaha I never take it personally. Who would ever believe any of it, especially if it was their team? I really do feel sorry for Pats fans and especially Hernandez fans. It would feel gross having rooted for a guy like that, even if there was no way to know

eznark

Banned
hahaha I never take it personally. Who would ever believe any of it, especially if it was their team? I really do feel sorry for Pats fans and especially Hernandez fans. It would feel gross having rooted for a guy like that, even if there was no way to know

Wasn't he rumored to have been in gangs even during his recruitment? I mean, this shit wasn't a secret.

Bread

Banned
weirdos, grilled cheese doesn't need any condiments

unless you consider tomato soup a condiment

also, velveeta is the only correct grilled cheese

eznark

Banned
I remember a lot of teams having issues with his weed smoking, but I don't recall anyone talking about gangs.

Yeah, I remember reading about it when he was let out of his UConn commitment. He was the #1 TE in the country, from Bristol, and suddenly Connecticut no longer wanted him. He had to go a long way away because teams in the Northeast assumed he wouldn't be away from his circle far enough. Sounds to me like the circle followed him to Florida.

ProTip: when teams say "he is around bad influencers" or "he has a troubling circle of friends" it means they are concerned about gang activity. I've heard (since all the killing tons of people shit has surfaced so grain of salt) that around 18 teams considered him completely and totally undraftable.

Bowser

lol you're missing the fuck out if you think grilled cheese is simply white bread and velveeta cheese.

www.meltshopnyc.com

the dirty
pepper jack and muenster with caramelized onions, pickled jalapeños, sliced tomato, and crunchy potato chips

So, so, soooooo good.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Wasn't he rumored to have been in gangs even during his recruitment? I mean, this shit wasn't a secret.

but to be fair, old white people think anyone with a tattoo is in a gang, bonus points if they are a tatted up minority.

Cheese is already considered a condiment by most normal people anyway. Grilled cheese is pretty much an incomplete sandwich. But I'll let it pass because it's good.

And no. Velveeta is not the only correct cheese.. infact its the only incorrect cheese there is. I've thankfully never had the misfortune of having to try that stuff.

Godslay

Banned
I hope Julius Thomas carries this momentum into the season. He has the possibility to be a beast if he can translate it to actual games.

Cheddar cheese for regular grilled cheese sandwiches, preferably with tomato soup.

Otherwise, I'll make grilled cheese sandwiches with gouda and roast beef.

Bread

Banned
Yeah, I remember reading about it when he was let out of his UConn commitment. He was the #1 TE in the country, from Bristol, and suddenly Connecticut no longer wanted him. He had to go a long way away because teams in the Northeast assumed he wouldn't be away from his circle far enough. Sounds to me like the circle followed him to Florida.

ProTip: when teams say "he is around bad influencers" or "he has a troubling circle of friends" it means they are concerned about gang activity. I've heard (since all the killing tons of people shit has surfaced so grain of salt) that around 18 teams considered him completely and totally undraftable.
What a shame, he could have been an all-time great if he was brought up better.

lol you're missing the fuck out if you think grilled cheese is simply white bread and velveeta cheese.
Says the guy who puts ketchup on his grilled cheese!

Bread

Banned
Cheese is already considered a condiment by most normal people anyway. Grilled cheese is pretty much an incomplete sandwich. But I'll let it pass because it's good.

And no. Velveeta is not the only correct cheese.. infact its the only incorrect cheese there is. I've thankfully never had the misfortune of having to try that stuff.
Velveeta is America in cheese form; fake, gooey and delicious.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of, I ate here on Saturday: http://www.tomandchee.com/

I ate this:

BQM2IuxCUAAcdkh.jpg:large

It was awful. It tasted like butter. Just...butter. The sandwich is mac and cheese on white bread with bacon. My wife had mozarella, blue cheese and bacon. The thing on the left is a grilled cheese donut.

Everything was fucking rank. We ate like a quarter of the food. Biggest disappointment of the year.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I need to thank God I live in America and don't need to worry about shit like bed bugs and the plague like some of our less fortunate members seem to have to put up with.
bionic is Rip Van Winkle, confirmed. Bed Bugs have come back to the states since a decade ago and have been epidemic status since.

Keep thinking it has to do with being civilized. Keep thinking you're safe. Maybe you already have them and are just somebody who doesn't get a reaction to their bites.

Talon

That shit looks disgusting.

Mac and cheese is not a condiment people. I get that people in Wisconsin love Ian's, but the M&C pizza is gross.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh and before I forget:

For you Packers fans, is there any absolutely disgusting fast food type place I need to visit on my way to Wisconsin?

Me and my friend want to have the "finest" in American fast food, either on the highway from Toronto to Green Bay or somewhere in Wisconsin.

Talon

Cincinnati, bro
I know your sandwich is from Cincy. I'm just bringing up Ian's because everyone from Chicago up to Madison seems to rave about their mac and cheese pizza.
Oh and before I forget:

For you Packers fans, is there any absolutely disgusting fast food type place I need to visit on my way to Wisconsin?

Me and my friend want to have the "finest" in American fast food, either on the highway from Toronto to Green Bay or somewhere in Wisconsin.
Culver's. And then buy cheese curds whenever you have the chance.

Mac and Cheese on bread again....

That has to be a crime against humanity or something.

Inb4: Hurrdurrrr Germans love crimes against humanity duuurrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom