• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

i mean like, the defense only gave up like 90 points to the patriots in 8 quarters, but like it was schaubs fault.

the whole team sucked towards the end of last year.

The QB is the team leader: plain and simple. When the defense started to implode it is HIS responsibility to raise the standards of those around him or at least score a shit ton of points and out race your opponent. Remember Frank Bush was the DC and had the worst statistical defense in league history? Schaub was having ungodly numbers.

I know he can do it but he folded under pressure, plain and simple.

Oh and Steelers fans are hatin on everyone. Nice!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The QB is the team leader: plain and simple. When the defense started to implode it is HIS responsibility to raise the standards of those around him or at least score a shit ton of points and out race your opponent. Remember Frank Bush was the DC and had the worst statistical defense in league history? Schaub was having ungodly numbers.

I know he can do it but he folded under pressure, plain and simple.

they also didnt have a running game.

Everyone needed to play better.

Schaub isn't brady, rodgers, manningx2. He's not likely to win many shootouts with anyone of that caliber.

do you remember the playoffs two years ago? The defense and Arian almost beat the Ravens if not for Yates. But when its Schaub, its all Schaub's fault, despite the defense playing significantly worse than they had the year before in the playoffs.

Good evening gents. Does anyone care for some Halo 4 MP?
I would, but my Live sub ran out awhile back and I don't think I'm going to renew it. Feel free to add me on XBL, though! My gamertag is TheDarkestRed. Add me on the Wii U as well if you want to, I could really use a few more friends on that thing. My name there should be the same as on here.

MechDX

they also didnt have a running game.

Everyone needed to play better.

Schaub isn't brady, rodgers, manningx2. He's not likely to win many shootouts with anyone of that caliber.

He folded. I defended him even after those back to back OT games versus the Jags and Lions and he threw for a 1000 yards. I still believe his arm just went dead after that and he or his dad (Kubiak) would not openly say anything, but it is still all on him. Either admit there was an issue and let TJ play or suck it up and be a man.

If he has a repeat this season then he needs to be gone plain and simple.

do you remember the playoffs two years ago? The defense and Arian almost beat the Ravens if not for Yates. But when its Schaub, its all Schaub's fault, despite the defense playing significantly worse than they had the year before in the playoffs.

Yes I do and I still believe, by following Kubiaks M.O., that he had Yates slinging the ball to Dre no matter what.
I still somewhat believe in him but he has a shit ton to prove.

bionic77

wii u is a failed console. Don't see how anybody could argue against that.
So is the vita and so was the original Xbox (and gamecube). Who cares though unless you are a stockholder?

I have never met a reasonable and worthwhile human being who was emotionally attached to their phone or console. Almost everyone that gets into sales age and consoles wars usually looks like Jabba the Hut (either externally or internally). Fuck that. I have a life.

Granted I don't even have a U because it doesn't have a single game I want for it, but why would I care if someone loved it or hated it? All I care about is what I like and I look for like minded (i.e. intelligent) people to find new games and shit that I might like.

Console wars are so stupid.
If you spend all of your time insulting and arguing with other people over something as petty as the video game systems they own, you're a fucking idiot.

Fox318

Keep this childish bullshit on gaming side, where it belongs.

ZMP4J.jpg

bionic77

If you spend all of your time insulting and arguing with other people over something as petty as the video game systems they own, you're a fucking idiot.
I have to agree with you here.

Also you just proved to me that you are not SNES and he is a diehard Nintendo fanboy and would never say something so reasonable!

Milchjon

I don't see a console war in here.That would imply two sides going at it.

I only see a bit of friendly kicking-something-while-it's-down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom