• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
rexfanpic.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
Johnny Manziel just tweeted "Just win, baby", fuck that guy he ain't no Al Davis. The "Just Win" mentality isn't in the Raiders memo anymore. Just tank for Clowney, baby!!!!

Johnny Manziel just tweeted "Just win, baby", fuck that guy he ain't no Al Davis. The "Just Win" mentality isn't in the Raiders memo anymore. Just tank for Clowney, baby!!!!

Eagles are going to out tank everybody. Foles is going to lead the league in INT's or Vick will lead the league in fumbles, either way they got it covered.

bionic77

Before Packer fans get too down on Lacy remember that Bettis was a fat fuck too and maybe the Steelers greatest back of all time.

Fat guys can be durable and great for short yardage. The bad news is they can be bribed easily. See Divisional against Indy where Manning bribed him to throw the game for a few dozen jelly donuts.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
PRESEASON HYPE

Greg Little looks like he's super focused going into the season. Might be poised to break out.

/PRESEASON HYPE

Kave I don't think Hardesty makes the team. Alot of Rbs in the stable right now, and Hardestys pretty much been a dissapointment so far. Never can stay healthy and just kinda underwhelms. I just don't see a place for him on the team anymore, and I'm find with that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave I don't think Hardesty makes the team. Alot of Rbs in the stable right now, and Hardestys pretty much been a dissapointment so far. Never can stay healthy and just kinda underwhelms. I just don't see a place for him on the team anymore, and I'm find with that.

I'd disagree with ya but with how Dion Lewis has apparently been playing definitely Hardesty's time is done.

Hardesty has been given so many chances and just sucked ass. Sucks cause we moved up to draft him despite his bum knee.

bionic77

PRESEASON HYPE

Greg Little looks like he's super focused going into the season. Might be poised to break out.

/PRESEASON HYPE
That's nothing brah.

Ben and Haley are so close now some consider their relationship to be adulterous.

Troy P says he feels better than ever (I take that as a guarantee that he will return to pre-08 levels of greatness).
Likewise Woodley's on dat Jenny Craig so that whole being a fat out of shape tub of shit.
Tomlin got a prescription of Adderall from Pete and is expected to be in the top 25 Gameday coaches in the league.
And all of our young undrafted or 8th round picks are expected to easily replace K Lewis, Harrison and all the other great players they are expected to replace.

Based on preseason analysis I can't see how we can possibly lose!

Listening to the JS podcast with McGinn and Dunn has me excited for Alex Green.

Apparently he was really injured last year. Hmm.

We better have a bomb ass run game this year.

Godslay

Banned
Godslay heard you need a center.

Send you Ben Jones for a 1st and 3rd.

I trust the ManRam will get the job done!

So is the vita and so was the original Xbox (and gamecube). Who cares though unless you are a stockholder?

I have never met a reasonable and worthwhile human being who was emotionally attached to their phone or console. Almost everyone that gets into sales age and consoles wars usually looks like Jabba the Hut (either externally or internally). Fuck that. I have a life.

Granted I don't even have a U because it doesn't have a single game I want for it, but why would I care if someone loved it or hated it? All I care about is what I like and I look for like minded (i.e. intelligent) people to find new games and shit that I might like.

You are too goddamn reasonable for GAF.

What job did you get Bucket? Congrats!

That's nothing brah.

Ben and Haley are so close now some consider their relationship to be adulterous.

Troy P says he feels better than ever (I take that as a guarantee that he will return to pre-08 levels of greatness).
Likewise Woodley's on dat Jenny Craig so that whole being a fat out of shape tub of shit.
Tomlin got a prescription of Adderall from Pete and is expected to be in the top 25 Gameday coaches in the league.
And all of our young undrafted or 8th round picks are expected to easily replace K Lewis, Harrison and all the other great players they are expected to replace.

Based on preseason analysis I can't see how we can possibly lose!

Honestly reading all of these pre-season reports, I'm not sure how every team doesn't go 19-0.

(Except for the Jets, even they know they suck)

brentech

Still holding out hope that the ps4 integration for the vita really lifts it off the ground and makes developers more interested in it. If in the first year of the ps4 the vita doesn't do any better, yea, it's done as a mass market product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom