• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

You fake Pats fans need to settle down before someone like snes squickens to your insular team's roster.

In other news, I must really hate my life since I'm working 20 hours tomorrow.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you are the new SNES.

KEmxaBl.jpg

Godslay

Banned
We're actually not in a big of hole as people think. We got a lot of young solid guys, and a few building blocks. Also have a couple guys who used to better and can still turn it back around.

True, we need a QB like every team, but we're better than last year and Wilson may be our QB. Pryor is also looking good this TC. He can actually throw a football now to go with his other skills.

You are today in terms of roster and cap. Next year the cap (and maybe the roster via spending that cap) will look a lot better. Your current roster sucks, so you will have to spend that money to get back into contention.

Having young talented guys is nice, but building a solid roster takes time. Raiders can certainly turn it around if they spend the money wisely, don't piss away draft picks, and have solid drafts (obvious right?). IMO, they've already started to do this, so realistically they could improve fairly quickly (couple of years). Still though, the QB is always the cornerstone. I don't see it happening with Pryor ever, Wilson could grow, or Flynn could do it, but I think it's going to have to be someone else. Maybe they'll get lucky.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Geno winded and out of shape when doing gassers at practice according to Baldinger:

It'd be like the fucking Jets to pick a QB based on who can do the most sprints in a drill.

Mark Sanchez can run into his own lineman's ass faster than any QB in the NFL. He's the starter.

Has there every been a player with his size and speed who also played hard? He seems to be the total package, but of course he could bust like Suh.
I personally wouldn't call Suh a bust, but back to Clowney you have to consider the level of competition in his college schedule too. I'm not trying to discredit that he's a great player, but I'd rather have a francishe Qb instead of a Peppers/Williams.

Who would you rather have JJ Watt or Kaepernick?
Watt, but only because I'm not gonna crown Kaep after half a seasons worth of work. Even if he did go to the superbowl.

cajunator

Banned
Pulled the trigger on purchasing some PC parts. Currenty I have a pretty obsolete computer (that wasnt really great when I got it either) and less than 2 GB ram is just not enough to do anything anymore when half of that is trying to just run Windows 7 and chrome. It will be like getting off a clogged city street and onto an open interstate in Nevada or some shit. I might even be able to watch a 1080p video now.

jakncoke

Banned
chan and gator together at the top of the list, how poetic.

Just like how snes and gata was

common theme in this.. gata.. get a life and go eat little dogs or something you 38 post a day dweeb

Is there an NFL team without GAF representation? Buffalo? SD?

We got someone for everyone I believe. LJ and Wandering are the most known Bills fans. No one cares about Chargers to remember their fans usernames

Hunter S.

Bite your tongue you insolent knave.

Nori-Chan and Nightz represent Chargers-GAF!

Wait, they are about to be the LA chargers. You are wrong. Both will SQuicken to the Raiders because that the lowest they can sink without becoming Canadians. Chan on bathsalts naked while driviving his ambulence is the epitome Raider degradation of raiderhood. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom