• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

BQcgT3FCIAAgD8X.jpg

Oh my.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Maybe Carissa isn't a very good waitress. Ever think of that?

Drew Brees has to save money to pay those bounties.

DB doesn't just stand for douche bag.

I don't make a habit of agreeing with Pats fans but you are 100% right. I rarely see a nice tattoo. I saw a relatively cute chick today in the court room who had a tattoo that looked like it was sketched out by a 3 year old with crayons markers on her wrist. It was very distracting. If you are going to get a tattoo at least get something awesome looking. If you don't have the good sense or taste to get something that looks good them in addition to whatever shitty art you put on your body pay 20 extra bucks to get douchebag written on your forehead so we can more easily identify you and your

I like those. It makes it easy to tell the girls you want to wife apart from the ones you just want to Gronk and never call again.

JABEE

At least Brees can't say "show me the evidence" in this instance. The receipt is right there. As a handwriting expert, I conclude it is the same signature that is on that ball.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I tip $3 Minimum if I order a $20 order of pizza everytime (and I've ordered pizza the last two nights). If I had his money I would tip well above the normal 15-20% gratuity, but $3 on a $75 order? Douche move. Brees has always been on of those dudes with the fakest smile on TV, but you know he's a lame behind the scenes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
iCXNzQ1w5QLpn.gif

Sorry man I overreacted, I shoulda considered your feelings, we're boys again :cool:

Hooray!

And just so you know I have no beef with the Seahawks.

Actually only team I take some pleasure in seeing fail is the Bills.

I SEE YOU WANDERING WINDS!

Bowser

I tip $3 Minimum if I order a $20 order of pizza everytime (and I've ordered pizza the last two nights). If I had his money I would tip well above the normal 15-20% gratuity, but $3 on a $75 order? Douche move. Brees has always been on of those dudes with the fakest smile on TV, but you know he's a lame behind the scenes.

I mean fuck, I tip $3 on a $15 delivery order. $3 on a $75 bill from someone who has like $100+ million in the bank is the ultimate douche move.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

What if the pizza was late and cold and the driver was an asshat?

Bowser

Panthers gonna wax that ass week 1. Seahawks flying cross country, no Irvin, no Clemons, no Harvin, Rice off in Europe with gimpy knees...

cdyhybrid

Panthers gonna wax that ass week 1. Seahawks flying cross country, no Irvin, no Clemons, no Harvin, Rice off in Europe with gimpy knees...

Child please. Unless you changed QBs you're still gonna have Shame Towel Cam throwing ducks straight into the ground.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What if the pizza was late and cold and the driver was an asshat?

If the pizza was late and cold I'd take it up with the manager and find out why. They could be understaffed or maybe the manager sent the driver on to many routes. I'd try to get a discount for my next order at the very least.

And the driver would have to be a total asshat for me to not tip. I've never had it happen before. I've had delivery dudes with bad attitudes or body language, that I still tipped.

I feel sort of obligated to tip, especially on deliveries since I used to deliver pizzas. Another part of my tipping philosophy is if I don't want to tip I can drive myself to pick it up.

:eek: The future has arrived....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom