• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

pRJfgXW.gif

bionic77

I like those. It makes it easy to tell the girls you want to wife apart from the ones you just want to Gronk and never call again.
No offense but no one wants their daughter to get one night Gronked by some psycho Brady fanboy.

Remember that every skank with a tramp stamp on her ass is still someone daughter. Probably a dad addicted to meth but still!

Godslay

Banned
You guys know any forums where I can talk about sports, tech shit and miscellaneous shit without having to deal with this level of fucked up?

When I first came here it was a welcome respite from the other shitty gaming websites. Now it is slowly evolving into that. There is still a lot of good things that go on, but honestly if it wasn't for NFLGaf I don't think I would be here.

Anymore I'll just browse through the Gaming side for news, stick to OTs, and come back here to chat. I stay away from off-topic.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Just fucking once I'd like some good news for a change.

Seattle is cursed. Lost Leon Washington for no reason now.
Let me tell you the good news of Christine Micheal, then.

Also, apparently Red Bryant had sleep apnea that went untreated until this year.

bionic77

When I first came here it was a welcome respite from the other shitty gaming websites. Now it is slowly evolving into that. There is still a lot of good things that go on, but honestly if it wasn't for NFLGaf I don't think I would be here.

Anymore I'll just browse through the Gaming side for news, stick to OTs, and come back here to chat. I stay away from off-topic.
NBA GAF used to be awesome but then the assholes took over. I am with you though and without NFL GAF I would bounce. I don't really post anywhere else. Gaming age bores the fuck out of me and OT is getting a little too weird.

Pimpwerx

If the pizza was late and cold I'd take it up with the manager and find out why. They could be understaffed or maybe the manager sent the driver on to many routes. I'd try to get a discount for my next order at the very least.

And the driver would have to be a total asshat for me to not tip. I've never had it happen before. I've had delivery dudes with bad attitudes or body language, that I still tipped.

I feel sort of obligated to tip, especially on deliveries since I used to deliver pizzas. Another part of my tipping philosophy is if I don't want to tip I can drive myself to pick it up.

I worked delivery in college. I was excellent at it, and I worked in a town that didn't have a grid, all named streets. So it was memory. However, even I had issues getting some deliveries in a timely fashion because we were understaffed and covered a lot of ground. I tip $2 on orders less than $10 and $3+ on bigger ones. Only because I know the drivers are at the mercy of the cooks half the time. If most delivery people are like the ones I worked with, they all drive fast and are pretty good with directions. The guy would have to be a real jerk for me to not tip. At that point, I'm probably never buying from that place again anyway.

I was a terrible tipper until I took that job. The good customers always tipped, and were understanding of delays or bad weather. Pounding around in a car for tips is one of the more hazardous jobs to have. PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
NBA GAF used to be awesome but then the assholes took over. I am with you though and without NFL GAF I would bounce. I don't really post anywhere else. Gaming age bores the fuck out of me and OT is getting a little too weird.

Yeah, NBA GAF is an interesting beast. I tend to stay away from there unless it's the playoffs. Probably makes me an LLL or whatever their lingo is.

bionic77

Besides, one would think you guys would be more disturbed by bionic's avatar than that.
Brady love is definitely worse than dick kinect or whatever the fuck that shit was.

Only a few more weeks and you bastards never have to see this abomination ever again.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Besides, one would think you guys would be more disturbed by bionic's avatar than that.

i'm more disturbed that Bionic is a Yankees/Steelers/Lakers fan and is still taken somewhat seriously on here.

Some of you people, as if gaf is somehow more weird than other forums on the net. View those threads for what they are, comedy.

bionic77

i'm more disturbed that Bionic is a Yankees/Steelers/Lakers fan and is still taken somewhat seriously on here.

Some of you people, as if gaf is somehow more weird than other forums on the net. View those threads for what they are, comedy.
Stop with the lies. I hate baseball and when I was a dumb kid and liked that garbage I was a Pirates fan.

My Lakers love is as pure and clean as Tebows sheets. I deny and regret nothing!

rando14

Yeah, NBA GAF is an interesting beast. I tend to stay away from there unless it's the playoffs. Probably makes me an LLL or whatever their lingo is.

Nah dont worry about NBA gaf, everybody's too busy cheering for their team to tank to the bottom of the league so they have a chance at getting wiggins

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nah dont worry about NBA gaf, everybody's too busy cheering for their team to tank to the bottom of the league so they have a chance at getting wiggins

Mark your calendar folks. Wiggins is another disappointment coming up in my sports life when the Raptors end up being too good to miss out on drafting him. :(

I'm actually really excited to see Wiggins play. He grew up in my neighbourhood and played for my high school...obviously many years after I left the place.

cashman

Banned
Stop with the lies. I hate baseball and when I was a dumb kid and liked that garbage I was a Pirates fan.

My Lakers love is as pure and clean as Tebows sheets. I deny and regret nothing!

So what you're saying is when the Pirates stopped being relevant you gave up on them.

Godslay

Banned

Yeah, I used to post there a lot back in the Melo days. Not so much anymore, even though I still watch just about every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom