• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to do the same thing in a couple weeks.

Starting from LA to San Diego to the Bay Area all in a week. I went to Arizona and Vegas last year so we already got that out of the way!

Sweet. With your parents as stuff as well?

We were in LA, now SD after this we go to Sedona->Vegas->Santa Barbera->San Fransisco.

You have to hit the East Coast!

If it was up to me we would have.

seahawks hate aside, yall should try to visit Seattle during the summer. Absolutely gorgeous this time of year

i actually love washington and oregon. i would love to live there but i don't have the balls to leave all my friends here and i don't know if i could find a job that would pay me well enough. someday though!

i guarantee you've seen plenty of niners fans around!

I bet. Lots of Lakers and Niners gear everywhere.

las vegas and arizona suck

san diego is perfect maybe your closed european mind can't grasp that

What's so good about it? I don't see it. Also, fuck the stupid naval base or some shit. Stupid helicopters or something.

seahawks hate aside, yall should try to visit Seattle during the summer. Absolutely gorgeous this time of year

The only good thing about Seattle is Frasier.
I would love to visit once, the whole state of Washington looks beautiful

Boring..........Boring. Except for Florida.

You're from Denver. You don't know shit.

LJ11

their defense is the opposite of stacked. but maybe i just can't get their last game out of my mind!
They got some young talent up front, may be too young right now, if they develop though...we'll see. For a team that's drafted low year after year they've snagged some great pieces.

jWILL253

Banned

i actually love washington and oregon. i would love to live there but i don't have the balls to leave all my friends here and i don't know if i could find a job that would pay me well enough. someday though!

The only good thing about Seattle is Frasier.
I would love to visit once, the whole state of Washington looks beautiful

I'd love to visit there some day. Really I want to some day live anywhere in the Pacific Northwest

Yeah, it's damn beautiful up here. Puget Sound in general is pretty awesome (especially my particular hometown, Tacoma).

Don't go to Olympia, though. Fuck Olympia...

Bread

Banned
silly dutchboy

sd is beautiful, the weather is the same year round, downtown is cool, surfing is fun.

microbreweries are everywhere, serving amazing ipas. become 21 and come back, then tell me you don't like san diego.

tumblr_mnrzikIY1m1rge74zo1_500.jpg
BQeGPw5CAAIZqXu.jpg:large

Browns training camp, woof woof!

Defense is shaping up to be real good this year. Hopefully Weeden and the 2nd year guys progress to see good improvement on offense. With Chud and Norv at the helm, should be way more exciting than last year.

jWILL253

Banned
In other news, Seahawks camp has a little bit of an interesting development: Bruce Irvin playing outside linebacker in addition to playing the LEO. All the camp impressions on him says the experiment is actually working.

Personally, it scares the hell outta me because West Virginia also tried out Irvin at OLB, and when he failed royally, they put him back at DE. Then again, pro football is still drastically different than CFB (even with all the spread/option stuff rolled into the game), so I'll keep an open mind on it.

Can't wait to see RW3 with a full season under his belt...

In other news, Seahawks camp has a little bit of an interesting development: Bruce Irvin playing outside linebacker in addition to playing the LEO. All the camp impressions on him says the experiment is actually working.

Personally, it scares the hell outta me because West Virginia also tried out Irvin at OLB, and when he failed royally, they put him back at DE. Then again, pro football is still drastically different than CFB (even with all the spread/option stuff rolled into the game), so I'll keep an open mind on it.

Can't wait to see RW3 with a full season under his belt...

i suspect you can succeed at a number of positions when you are using performance enhancing drugs

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Was it a 4-3 OLB or a 3-4 OLB at WV?

jWILL253

Banned
Was it a 4-3 OLB or a 3-4 OLB at WV?

Neither. West Virginia runs a 5-2 aka "50 defense". Although it's structurally similar to a 3-4...

EDIT: Scratch that, I referenced the wrong fact. The article I read the story from said the defense was actually a 3-5-3. They changed to 5-2 after Irvin was drafted...

Milchjon

Not to kick it while it's down, but they shipped 10k outside the US/JP over the course of 3 months.

Actually, kicking it while it's down ain't bad

bionic77

Wow Wii U sales are bad.

But it is $150 too expensive and doesn't have many games yet. They really should have launched it at $250. I remember the 3DS was way too expensive at first.

Honestly I think the 3DS XL is probably 50 too expensive as well. I just paid because it had Fire Emblem and some other epic games that I wanted.

Hope Nintendo can turn it around.

Milchjon

Wow Wii U sales are bad.

But it is $150 too expensive and doesn't have many games yet. They really should have launched it at $250. I remember the 3DS was way too expensive at first.

Honestly I think the 3DS XL is probably 50 too expensive as well. I just paid because it had Fire Emblem and some other epic games that I wanted.

Hope Nintendo can turn it around.

Ugh, keep your fanboyism out of this thread. Fanboy.

bionic77

We joke about Taco Bell a lot but I can honestly say it's my favorite fast food place. Supreme Steak Chalupas with fire sauce are on a whole other level compared to other fast food.
You have horrible taste.

The Bell is straight up poison. I knew several people that got sick from eating that shit. You may as well as eat out of my garbage can if you think that is good. The food tastes better and it is better value for your money.

Everything about the Wii U is wrong right now.

No games
No games that exploit the strengths of the console
Too expensive, because it has no games

Nintendo was not ready for HD development. The year head start they got was a complete waste.

No need for public shame. It's implied.

I was real drunk. It's Saint Louis Craft Beer Week. Yesterday I had Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Imperial Stout, Bourbon Barrel Aged Mint Chocolate Stout, Bourbon Barrel Aged Chocolate and Ancho Chili Stout, and multiple sours, including a 7 year old Cantillon Lou Pepe

Fuck I probably should have paid rent first

You have horrible taste.

The Bell is straight up poison. I knew several people that got sick from eating that shit. You may as well as eat out of my garbage can if you think that is good. The food tastes better and it is better value for your money.
I chose to be a Dolphins fan as a young child, I don't need you to tell me about how bad my taste is.

Maybe Taco Bell just sucks where you live or wasn't that great when you last went there back in 1963. I've been eating it on occasion for as long as I can remember and I've never been sick once. I basically don't eat fast food these days though, I've been trying to cut it out.

eznark

Banned
I've been unable to use the WiiU Netflix app all week. Not a huge deal since everything in the world plays netflix but fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom