• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevelNth

Banned
As much as Percy being out makes me happy as a Niner fan, it's a shame to see. Seattle FO must be right ticked off, after giving up 3 picks, paying him $12m this season and also having their docs say he can play through only for him to get surgery from the second opinion of another doc.

I'm betting neither Harvin nor Crabtree play a single down this season, no need for either to rush back on these injuries.

The thing to watch now is what happens with Rice and his visit to Europe for his knee.

bionic77

I chose to be a Dolphins fan as a young child, I don't need you to tell me about how bad my taste is.

Maybe Taco Bell just sucks where you live or wasn't that great when you last went there back in 1963. I've been eating it on occasion for as long as I can remember and I've never been sick once. I basically don't eat fast food these days though, I've been trying to cut it out.
Truthfully I have not been to the Bell since the 90s but I basically don't eat fast food anymore (I guess I will eat at Panera) and if I did it would not be at the Bell.

When I got out of the fast food game Taco Bell was your best bet to get food poisoning and Burger King used to have the worst food of any major chain. Maybe things have changed but I doubt it! For me once I started grilling if I wanted a burger or steak I prefer the ones we make at home.

Milchjon

Truthfully I have not been to the Bell since the 90s but I basically don't eat fast food anymore (I guess I will eat at Panera) and if I did it would not be at the Bell.

When I got out of the fast food game Taco Bell was your best bet to get food poisoning and Burger King used to have the worst food of any major chain. Maybe things have changed but I doubt it! For me once I started grilling if I wanted a burger or steak I prefer the ones we make at home.

You must have French ancestry.

The snobbiness when it comes to food, entertainment and clothing. Preferring absurd theories over actual numbers. Being a wuss whenever someone mentions snakes or horror games.

It's uncanny.

Bowser

We joke about Taco Bell a lot but I can honestly say it's my favorite fast food place. Supreme Steak Chalupas with fire sauce are on a whole other level compared to other fast food.

*high five*

I haven't had one of these in a while (has to be close to a year I think...mainly because it's a horrific caloric gut bomb), but it's about the most amazing fast food product I've had in my life:

i_69.png

You have horrible taste.

The Bell is straight up poison. I knew several people that got sick from eating that shit. You may as well as eat out of my garbage can if you think that is good. The food tastes better and it is better value for your money.

You love Brady and you hate Taco Bell...you are a terrorist.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

The snobbiness when it comes to food, entertainment and clothing. Preferring absurd theories over actual numbers. Being a wuss whenever someone mentions snakes or horror games.

It's uncanny.

And the German people have an unblemished history.

bionic77

It's uncanny.
I shower at least a once a day. Time to put that theory to bed!

K-19

Banned

It's uncanny.

We have the most healthy McDonald's on Earth because of our high level of requirement regarding food. Ain't our fault if you have poor standard.

bionic77

Nintendo beats analyst estimates: THEY ARE DOOMED
Don't confuse us with your facts stinky.

Nintendo is doomed despite being a profitable company for 111 of the last 112 years and Detroit is going to tear this league up despite sucking dick last season.

Greg

I know some people that got sick on burgers and steak on the grill. Better stop grilling!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
lol I just found this old gif from that Chargers/Colts playoff game when Cromartie just straight up gave up a TD:

cromartieohshit.gif

That's Detroit 2008-esque secondary right there. Every game.

Also, Taco Bell is delicious.

bionic77

I know some people that got sick on burgers and steak on the grill. Better stop grilling!
Burgers I could see if the meat got contaminated from a dirty ass butcher, but do you really know people who got sick from eating steak?

I am calling you out as a liar Greg. Not just on the dunking!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nintendo sold only 120k worldwide in a 3 month span? Christ that's horrible. Id love to pick one up with Pikmin 3, WW HD and Wonderful 101 coming out but Nintendo makes it impossible for me to support them at that price tag.

If the thing played Blu Rays I would have no problem dropping $300 but IIRC it doesn't even play DVDs. Not to mention Nintendo still doesn't have an online plan to speak of, and its been 11 years since I took my 56k Dreamcast online.

The 3DS will easily keep them afloat but heads are going to have to roll after the Wii U debacle.

Nintendo sold only 120k worldwide in a 3 month span? Christ that's horrible. Id love to pick one up with Pikmin 3, WW HD and Wonderful 101 coming out but Nintendo makes it impossible for me to support them at that price tag.

If the thing played Blu Rays I would have no problem dropping $300 but IIRC it doesn't even play DVDs. The 3DS will easily keep them afloat but heads are going to have to roll after the Wii U debacle.
It'll be interesting to see what Nintendo does to try and fix this.

Greg

Burgers I could see if the meat got contaminated from a dirty ass butcher, but do you really know people who got sick from eating steak?

I am calling you out as a liar Greg. Not just on the dunking!
No, I don't know anyone who got sick on either, but I thought that reasoning for Taco Bell in general being poison was a stretch.

No one insults my Taco Bell like that!

bionic77

No, I don't know anyone who got sick on either, but I thought that reasoning for Taco Bell in general being poison was a stretch.

No one insults my Taco Bell like that!
Maybe it is just Taco Bell on the east coast but I have see too many brothers go down to salmonella to trust that place again!

squicken

As much as Percy being out makes me happy as a Niner fan, it's a shame to see. Seattle FO must be right ticked off, after giving up 3 picks, paying him $12m this season and also having their docs say he can play through only for him to get surgery from the second opinion of another doc.

I'm betting neither Harvin nor Crabtree play a single down this season, no need for either to rush back on these injuries.

The thing to watch now is what happens with Rice and his visit to Europe for his knee.

I think Harivn and Crabbles both come back late in the year. I'm not sure how to feel about SEA's offense. They scored a ton of points at the end of the year w/o him, so they should be fine. Both teams are so good at scheming open their WRs b/c of how well they run the ball

If the thing played Blu Rays I would have no problem dropping $300 but IIRC it doesn't even play DVDs. Not to mention Nintendo still doesn't have an online plan to speak of, and its been 11 years since I took my 56k Dreamcast online.

The 3DS will easily keep them afloat but heads are going to have to roll after the Wii U debacle.

They shipped 160k. Retailers still haven't gone through the first shipment so they aren't ordering more.

They sold 130k in NA during those three months, don't feel like counting up Japan and we don't know about Europe.

Striker

Qadry Ismail not a Cris Carter fan...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...fame-induction-former-teammate-160514496.html

“To be perfectly honest with you, Cris was a bona fide diva,” Ismail said. ”[T]he greatest guy that I played with was Shannon Sharpe, because he raised the game up for me as a player. I know there would be times when we’d get in the huddle and he’d look over at me and go, ‘Q, we need to make a play.’ Or whatever it might have been in that moment. And I swear to you it would be like, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to make a play because Shannon just called me out.’ And sure enough, boom, it would be there. Shannon was that kind of a guy that you just knew that he was in your corner. You couldn’t say the same thing for Cris Carter. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude towards his teammates. You couldn’t say the same thing as far as his attitude as far as the coaching staff. You knew that he had a selfishness to him that was an extreme selfishness.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom