• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
matt-flynn.jpg

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/31/5610628/so-far-flynn-is-no-flop-as-starting.html#mi_rss=Raiders

His competition is Pryor and Wilson?

I think even I'd have a decent shot in that competition.

Fantomex

Do any of you still need a Fantasy League to get into? I'm thinking of starting one just for NFL Gaf stragglers with no money down. I would provide a grand prize. A $5 coupon to Popeyes Chicken. It would be called The Poors League.

Most likely a 12 person league. Let me know.

Milchjon

Do any of you still need a Fantasy League to get into? I'm thinking of starting one just for NFL Gaf stragglers with no money down. I would provide a grand prize. A $5 coupon to Popeyes Chicken. It would be called The Poors League.

Most likely a 12 person league. Let me know.

How many GAF leagues are there now? Shirtless, Degenerates, the original one...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Other than Hines Ward, who was and remains an American hero and football legend, I think it is pretty safe to say that all receivers are crazy assholes.

Megatron and Andre seem like pretty relaxed, normal dudes. But yeah, even at the pee wee level WRs are usually sociopathic egomaniacs.

And God help LA if the Raiders become good. We riot when the Lakers win a championship if the Raiders were to ever win it would be apocolyptic for Southern California.

Fantomex

I thought shirtless was the only real league and everything else was basically like a Chinese ripoff? Am I mistaken?

If the official NFL-Gaf league led by a German living in Europe, who is a devout Pats fan, thinks Tom Brady is sexy and masculine. Who can come visit the States and criticize our transportation, our living conditions and our food while claiming how elite and special his Fantasy League is suits you, by all means be my guest.

Last I knew this was America, where we can't stand Germans, love the flag, love our broken transportation systems, console wars, love freedom, give Nintendo second and third chances, love our quarterback controversies, like beautiful women, adore cute gray kitties,hate terrorism, and support Super Sized Meals because dammit if someone wants to be fat like Roethlisberger than you let that person be! Then you join any other league and let them be happy and free.

http://youtu.be/QVVT-wumaLk

But If you like oppression and elitism then you join the shirtless league and make sure to tell everyone how much cooler you are. And don't forget to wear one of these before the start of the season. That's how it starts.

Dragon

Banned
dutch you son of a bitch kick someone out of the league to fit me in

You could always murder one of the members and then try to destroy the tape.

If the official NFL-Gaf league led by a German living in Europe, who is a devout Pats fan, thinks Tom Brady is sexy and masculine. Who can come visit the States and criticize our transportation, our living conditions and our food while claiming how elite and special his Fantasy League is suits you, by all means be my guest.

Last I knew this was America, where we can't stand Germans, love the flag, love our broken transportation systems, console wars, love freedom, give Nintendo second and third chances, love our quarterback controversies, like beautiful women, adore cute gray kitties,hate terrorism, and support Super Sized Meals because dammit if someone wants to be fat like Roethlisberger than you let that person be! Then you join any other league and let them be happy and free. But If you like oppression and elitism then you join the shirtless league and make sure to tell everyone how much cooler you are. And don't forget to wear one of these before the start of the season. That's how it starts.

You did forget to link to a Chevy commercial with John Cougar Mellencamp singing about Americuh.

Last I knew this was America, where we can't stand Germans, love the flag, love our broken transportation systems, console wars, love freedom, give Nintendo second and third chances, love our quarterback controversies, like beautiful women, adore cute gray kitties,hate terrorism, and support Super Sized Meals because dammit if someone wants to be fat like Roethlisberger than you let that person be! Then you join any other league and let them be happy and free. But If you like oppression and elitism then you join the shirtless league and make sure to tell everyone how much cooler you are. And don't forget to wear one of these before the start of the season. That's how it starts.
But California really does suck, though.

Dragon

Banned
What's the go-to Patriot joke now, destroying the tape or leaving it and incriminating yourself? Thanks Hernandez!

Thankfully that troglodyte has covered both himself.

"Win like Tom Brady"

Is that basically a guide to cheating at life discretely?

"How to Win Three Super Bowls (and lose to a Virgin QB twice) While Impregnating a B Hollywood Actress and Marrying a Super Model"
By Thomas Jesus Brady

It's so much BS how my 49ers have to play on TNF but the Packers scum don't?

NFL is so biased.

I bet they planned that power outage to distract Kaep from winning the whole thing.

The world just isn't ready for a beautiful mixed QB as the face of the league!!!

It's still so weird to me that both Monday Night games for the Dolphins are against NFC teams. Not complaining though, it's better than the goose egg from last season!

It sounds like Packers scum CB Tramon Williams' knee injury is more serious than previously made known.

I'm curious who will start Week 1 against my Niners.
House/Hayward makes more sense to me.

Not sure Shields is as natural in space.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There must have been some magic in that 9ers hat bucket wore,
For when he placed it on his head, he turned into an fmt whore!

Fantomex

It sounds like Packers scum CB Tramon Williams' knee injury is more serious than previously made known.

I'm curious who will start Week 1 against my Niners.
House/Hayward makes more sense to me.

Not sure Shields is as natural in space.

"Let this be a lesson to all you poors out there. Even the most hard core fan can turn on their team when swayed with a job at Kinney Shoes. Money talks and so does the Million Dollar Man."

million-dollar-man-o.gif

So the Dolphins waived Armon Binns (receiver who tore his ACL) and signed Julius Pruitt and Keenan Davis. I genuinely feel bad for Binns, it sounds like he was coming around and starting to impress the coaching staff before his injury.

Fantomex

So the Dolphins waived Armon Binns (receiver who tore his ACL) and signed Julius Pruitt and Keenan Davis. I genuinely feel bad for Binns, it sounds like he was coming around and starting to impress the coaching staff before his injury.

Binns had some really good traits, but in the end he turned out to be Yatil Green.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Barry Church is finished with Jolly Ranchers. The candy-loving Dallas Cowboys safety missed a day of training camp because of a cherry-flavored one.

Church chipped a tooth on a piece of the hard candy about a week before reporting to camp. He felt pain off and on, but says it was unbearable when he woke up Monday morning.

The fourth-year pro missed a walkthrough and a full practice to get a root canal, but returned Tuesday.

Full PR on the Pro-Bowl changes:

http://nflcommunications.com/2013/0...ds-features-new-format-for-nfl-all-star-game/

Gone is the familiar AFC vs. NFC match-up that has existed since 1971. Instead, players will be selected without regard to conference in voting by fans, coaches and players. For example, the top six quarterbacks following voting will earn distinction as All-Stars, regardless of how many are from AFC or NFC teams.

Players will be assigned to teams through the Pro Bowl Draft, in which two leading vote getters will join two NFL.com fantasy football champions – who will attend the Pro Bowl – to draft players. One of these champions will earn their spot as part of Lenovo’s Fantasy Coach of the Year program, which provides NFL.com fans a chance to be rewarded for their fantasy football skills. The other champion can compete for a Pro Bowl role by playing at NFL.com/fantasy.

The fantasy football champions will have Hall of Fame help. Pro Football Hall of Famers JERRY RICE and DEION SANDERS will serve as alumni team captains, assisting the Pro Bowl team captains and fantasy football champions in the draft process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom