• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
If the official NFL-Gaf league led by a German living in Europe, who is a devout Pats fan, thinks Tom Brady is sexy and masculine. Who can come visit the States and criticize our transportation, our living conditions and our food while claiming how elite and special his Fantasy League is suits you, by all means be my guest.

Last I knew this was America, where we can't stand Germans, love the flag, love our broken transportation systems, console wars, love freedom, give Nintendo second and third chances, love our quarterback controversies, like beautiful women, adore cute gray kitties,hate terrorism, and support Super Sized Meals because dammit if someone wants to be fat like Roethlisberger than you let that person be! Then you join any other league and let them be happy and free.

http://youtu.be/QVVT-wumaLk

But If you like oppression and elitism then you join the shirtless league and make sure to tell everyone how much cooler you are. And don't forget to wear one of these before the start of the season. That's how it starts.

As the defending world champion of the Shirtless league and an American, I'm not sure if I have basically won the equivalent of WWII in a fantasy football sense. Or if I should tell you to go fuck yourself.

Either way I can say I'm a liberator as well as world champion. Whereas the winner of your league can't even claim the USA title. Maybe you can call your league the Poor's League sponsored by PBR, and the winner claims the Detroit Cup (made from copper torn out of walls by crackheads).

I still like you!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
why would the NFL cancel the pro bowl? It continues to get ratings better than even NBA finals and MLB World Series.

Yea it sucks and I don't watch it, but apparently 12 million someones do.

Fantomex

I call this one, "Tannehill and the guy who will attempt to single-handedly save his life in 2013"

76842193.jpg

I LOVE the new uniform colors. So good.

Yatil Green... talk about a blast from the past!

Good Stuff on the new Jerseys! Can't wait to cop one.

Poor Yatil, never made it because of his linguini legs.

I like you too Godslay no hard feelings that you play for oppressors.

It's disappointing that the Packers learned from the best in the league with their joke practices.
And James Jones got Tramon Williams injured?

That's the worst!!! UGH!!!

Hello,

This is a short statement regarding recent comments by certain people.

The Shirtless League isn't just a fantasy football league. The Shirtless League is a symbol. It's a symbol of hope, world peace and awesomeness.

We will not indulge in petty Internet battles with inferior leagues. We know who we are and what we stand for.

We will not make any further comments on racist, distasteful remarks made by league officials from other Fantasy Leagues.

Shirtless forever.

MechDX

why would the NFL cancel the pro bowl? It continues to get ratings better than even NBA finals and MLB World Series.

Yea it sucks and I don't watch it, but apparently 12 million someones do.

I watched it so I could see Schaub struggle to throw a 5 yard fade route

Greg

Hello,

The Shirtless League isn't just a fantasy football league. The Shirtless League is a symbol. It's a symbol of hope, world peace and awesomeness.

We will not indulge in petty Internet battles with inferior leagues. We know who we are and what we stand for.

We will not make any further comments on racist, distasteful remarks made by league officials from other Fantasy Leagues.

Shirtless forever.
I was shirtless by the time I read half of that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hello,

Shirtless forever.

My shirt exploded off upon reading that. My coworkers are confused and aroused but I don't care!

Godslay

Banned
Hello,

Shirtless forever.

Good call. We don't negotiate with terrorists!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
when was I ever a Cowboy fan????

Seahawk 4 LIFE, unless Shaun Alexander's not on the team anymore, then I don't know how to go on anymore.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
when was I ever a Cowboy fan????

Seahawk 4 LIFE, unless Shaun Alexander's not on the team anymore, then I don't know how to go on anymore.
Yeah, I was wondering about that. You were always more of a college fan, Alabama in particular.

Uh, we have Carpenter and Williams!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I was wondering about that. You were always more of a college fan, Alabama in particular.

Uh, we have Carpenter and Williams!

My Ronin NFL experience probably had to do with the Falcons (the only team close in location) being completely shit during my formative years. As well as my teenage years...and my young adult years.

Didn't you have the Cowboys in Madden league one year?

No, I was Seattle for a few years, then moved to the Patriots until I left one year. If there's one team I'm ok with "having constant and everlasting failure", it's the Cowboys.

Rodgers on Jermichael Finley:

"I think he’s been different. I think he’s been different in his approach since the middle of last season. I think he’s really wanted to be one of the guys and show the guys he cares about it and he’s dedicated and he wants to have a big season.

Him and I are doing great. He has the desire to be a better tight end; I think he knows the numbers he put up last year, he’s capable of exceeding those and becoming a Pro Bowl tight end, and I think he really desperately wants to do that.

I think you can’t help but be caught up in the energy that’s in this locker room. It’s a different feel than we’ve had here in awhile, and it’s an excitement – a young hunger, a focused group of guys who don’t want to be distractions. And it’s very refreshing to see that. He’s right there, being a great leader to the young guys in this room.

Contract extension incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom