• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What is it like going to see a game when you are rooting for the away team?

Wasn't rooting for them but my friend was when we went to see the Packers in Detroit.

She was going crazy but we weren't getting hassled by anyone, I was kinda shocked.

JABEE

I would never go to philly. I'm not crazy.

I'm talking about a panthers game.

Jets - Panthers
Stay out of Philly if you can't stand the heat.

If you wear a Sanchez jersey opposing fans will feel sorry for you.

That's my recommendation.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I go to the Jets - Dolphins game every year but that doesn't even count because there are more Jets fans than Dolphins fans in the stadium.

Striker

I've went to a couple Browns games with a friend who liked the Bucs. This was several years ago. There wasn't much hostility between Buc-Brown fans, but a couple morons came by with Steeler jerseys on and they were heckled, lol.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I go to the Jets - Dolphins game every year but that doesn't even count because there are more Jets fans than Dolphins fans in the stadium.
I think you'll be fine, Fox, because of the above. You're usually ok traveling as a Steeler fan because there's always a ton of them.

I'm pretty sure it's just Khan buying up the gear to put on the cardboard cutout fans in the stadiums.

:lol

Why the fuck can't the season start already?

My dorm this year barely has any channels either. as if catching Panthers games in Illinois isn't hard enough, I now have that hurdle too.

Is there anything that's the equivalent of NHL Gamecenter Live for the NFL?

I would never go to philly. I'm not crazy.

I'm talking about a panthers game.

Jets - Panthers

I do this once a season, it's a lot of fun. There's always a ton of fans of the visitors, so I always go to the parking lots to tailgate. If I don't latch on with rando Ravens fans, I've had friendly home fans welcome us. Not in SF.

Going to Chicago this year. Tickets are crazy expensive for some reason.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

My dorm this year barely has any channels either. as if catching Panthers games in Illinois isn't hard enough, I now have that hurdle too.

I don't know what that is, but you want to look into the Redzone channel.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
What is it like going to see a game when you are rooting for the away team?

Im going to the Vikings Giants game shouldn't be to bad. Sincd most of my friends are Giants fans. Most of the time they are cool. Guess it depends on the stadium.

I went to the Giants-Panthers game at BoA last year (and I'm going to that game this year as well) and the Giants fans traveled very well.

Not sure if the Jets would get quite that level of support, but it helps that there are so many NY/NJ area transplants in North Carolina.

Bread

Banned
fuck chan and the jets

gata is a midget

im in downtown san diego gettin drunk with my fellow chargers fans, dutch is a dutch bastard who doesnt appreciate the finer things in life.

KingGondo

Banned
When I was at the Browns-Eagles game, there were a couple asshole Eagles fans in my section. Thought there was gonna be a fight after they scored the go-ahead TD.

When I was at the Browns-Eagles game, there were a couple asshole Eagles fans in my section. Thought there was gonna be a fight after they scored the go-ahead TD.
Yeah I never really have to much banter with opposing fans. Except for Division rivals and the Philly fans last year. I actually think there almost was a fight too.

is she hot

80px-Chris-hansen.gif

brentech

So the Packers are working out Barclay (RT fill in from last season) at center. Because he played there for a week in college. Lol

I guess the Tretter injury is making us fill backup roles with unexpected players.

Talon

This is why God created bars.

brentech

Just switched TV providers as forced by the move and RedZone is in the premium package with HBO. I'm gonna Hermurdez Gata in a rage
Wait, it's in a package with HBO(cause that doesn't even sound legit), or just has a extra cost like HBO?

Like redzone is a part of a $4.50 package for me. The rest of the channels that come with it or complete shit I'll never watch.

KaYotiX

Banned
Even if next gen version is actually complete and just adds some better graphics, it won't be available until late in the season. Makes it easier to pass it over this year. Or...if it's somehow really good, to grab it and the rosters should be all up to date!

Won't hold my breathe on it having all features included. Much like they started this gen, it will be about 50% there, lol.

I'm thinking the same. Even though EA said the next gen versions would be almost identical.

squicken

Yes. you can get Sunday Ticket Online w/o getting DirecTV if you can prove you live somewhere that is incapable of receiving their signal. It's about $300 but you can call DirecTV for details

OR

1. Buy Madden 25 for $100

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CF7KVMI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

2. This allows you to get Sunday Ticket for free

3. Since you are in a dorm room and cannot physically install a satellite dish, you are entitled to get the online only Sunday Ticket

4. You will have to provide some form of proof about your address to DirecTV but they have to give you the ability to subscribe to Sunday Ticket online if you cannot put up a dish at your location

Wait, it's in a package with HBO(cause that doesn't even sound legit), or just has a extra cost like HBO?

Like redzone is a part of a $4.50 package for me. The rest of the channels that come with it or complete shit I'll never watch.

Yep anything is legit in this Viacom bought bullshit packaged channels

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

It’s smart that the Browns are being careful with Richardson. But he plays a position that, once the games begin, isn’t conducive to being careful. The player is going to get hit, and he needs to be sufficiently durable to not get hurt. Or able to find a way to keep going if he is.

I think Florio just gave up halfway through trying to spin this in a bad way.

No shit they're being careful with him now. It's fucking training camp, he wouldn't be resting if this was the regular season.

Today, August 3rd, 36 years ago. A small boy was born in San Mateo, California. He would grow up to be the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football and the handsomest person to ever walk on planet earth.

tom-brady-240x320.jpg

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

Ugg-Tom_BradyAscot.jpg

mag_brady04jr_400.jpg

tom-brady-435.jpg

1345152725_tombrady1-467.jpg

tom-brady_edited-32.jpg

tom-brady-670-350_002.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

tom-brady-3q-story.jpg

alg-tom-brady-lombardi-jpg.jpg

Status