• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zozz

Banned
Man, as a Vikings fan I haven't been this excited for a season for a while. Our past 3 seasons have been shaky but this team is building to be a serious threat. I see them winning out the NFC North.

:)

Colasante

49ers signing wide receivers Austin Collie and Lavelle Hawkins. I don't think Collie will make it to week 1, but I hope he's able to stay healthy. He could have a productive role in that offense if he does.

effzee

Don't think Cooper will be cut. Chip even said his roster spot is not in question.

In addition to Cooper not at practice, Maclin out for the year, the Eagles also cut WR BJ. Cunningam. I doubt they would make a movie like that if they were also contemplating cutting Cooper.

Question about the NFL Sunday ticket. Currently I am auto enrolled into NFL GameRewind. On TV I get the NFL Network but not Redzone (costs extra).

What is the best option for me if I want to catch the Sunday ticket? Buy the 25th anniversary edition Madden for the PS3? The $100 one so I can get the Sunday NFL Ticket for about $40?

Also it sucks that I have to buy the current gen version of Madden when I was hoping to get the next gen version. Oh well probably won't be good in its first iteration anyway.

NFL ‏@nfl 4m

Ravens DB Asa Jackson suspended 8 games for violating PED policy: http://on.nfl.com/16fwYxN

For these suspensions, do these guy still get paid?

49ers signing wide receivers Austin Collie and Lavelle Hawkins. I don't think Collie will make it to week 1, but I hope he's able to stay healthy. He could have a productive role in that offense if he does.

I didn't know Collie was still around. I remember him not being complete garbage in Indy.

Godslay

Banned
I know this has nothing to do with anything, but got a good laugh out of it...

ibv6Yj868XJNAS.gif

Drakeon

God, I really hope he doesn't get any more concussions :(

He's a good wr (or was) when healthy.

Batman! I was just thinking about you.

Looking forward to dat Browns domination in week 1!

Damn offseason is too long :(

Been hanging out with the MLB peeps. I'll be back in here plenty going forward :D

I love the look of our defense. Also, dat Norv Turner offense. Looks good. Hopefully some WR's stepup while Gordon's out. T-Rich looks nicely recovered from last year.

I didn't read that as done, just different from what the media has been saying. They've been shoveling praise on him.

Sounds like he was trying to sugarcoat it.

“We really didn’t now what we were getting when we got Nnamdi,” Fangio said, via Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area. “He’s had some good days out here and some days when we weren’t sure if he’d be able to still have it. I think we’re kind of in between on him right now. Hopefully, he’ll still be able to have some gas left in his tank to go out there and play like he did prior to going to Philadelphia. So I think the jury is still out there.”

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Goodell should get rid of that Santonio Holmes shit too. Can't believe a bunch of guys use it, its the most obnoxious celebration ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom