• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Today, August 3rd, 36 years ago. A small boy was born in San Mateo, California. He would grow up to be the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football and the handsomest person to ever walk on planet earth.

tom-brady-240x320.jpg

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

Ugg-Tom_BradyAscot.jpg

mag_brady04jr_400.jpg

tom-brady-435.jpg

1345152725_tombrady1-467.jpg

tom-brady_edited-32.jpg

tom-brady-670-350_002.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

tom-brady-3q-story.jpg

alg-tom-brady-lombardi-jpg.jpg

Tom-Brady-Uggs-Campaign-3.jpeg

OCT-men-main.jpg

Edit, damn, I tried to edit my post and look what happened! Now it's at the top of the new page. Darnit

I just wanted to say I'm really impressed with all the effort you put into this post Dutch.

Really impressed.

bionic77

Fuck you Kave for bringing that shit to this page.

You are making me start to hate the Browns again. I don't even remember the last time I seriously hated you guys. They have been more like halftime entertainment instead of a real team since they came back.

RBH

You are making me start to hate the Browns again. I don't even remember the last time I seriously hated you guys. They have been more like halftime entertainment instead of a real team since they came back.

:lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Fuck me? No FUCK YOU!

How dare you say such rude things.

effzee

So I just pre-ordered the amazon offer on the 25th anniversary Madden.

Still not sure whether I will get the Sunday Ticket because originally I thought the deal was:

If you can't receive DirectTV where you live then you can use this online offer to watch on your phone, laptop, or tablet device. Which would suck for people who can receive DirectTV service but choose not to. Like me.

But everything I read on the Amazon page for this offer indicates that you can use the offer if you don't have DirectTV regardless of whether you can or can't receive it in your area.

Hopefully I didn't just pay $100 for Madden without any use of the special offers.

Narag

That Brady bday post smfh
just lock this thread and post a new one when the season starts if that's the level of posting that's going to be about

Romo isn't even playing tomorrow.
Both teams have pretty good Backups in Matt Moore and Orton, both would probably start for a couple teams. The game tomorrow honestly might not be to bad.
Edit: Breaking Bad starts tomorrow so I'll probably bail at some point early

Godslay

Banned
So I just pre-ordered the amazon offer on the 25th anniversary Madden.

Still not sure whether I will get the Sunday Ticket because originally I thought the deal was:

If you can't receive DirectTV where you live then you can use this online offer to watch on your phone, laptop, or tablet device. Which would suck for people who can receive DirectTV service but choose not to. Like me.

But everything I read on the Amazon page for this offer indicates that you can use the offer if you don't have DirectTV regardless of whether you can or can't receive it in your area.

Hopefully I didn't just pay $100 for Madden without any use of the special offers.

Here is the word, directly from the EA rep:

https://twitter.com/EAnthonyS/status/335730102715420672

ibqgazIaCLxlBd.png

Confirmation on Gizmodo:
http://gizmodo.com/madden-25-plus-nfl-sunday-ticket-streaming-is-your-deal-508901643

In addition to this, you have to originate from an American IP to get the service. Obvious ways around this, but fyi.

brentech

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I heard he slipped on a rubber mat. Pretty sure Jeff Tuel went Tonya Harding on him.

Fantomex

Dude if you can that would be awesome. If not no big deal.

I assume I would pay you via money order or Paypal and not via sexual services (like some kind of damned Pats fan) right? Because I just can't do the latter, not even for Soundwave!

yeah just the figures price plus shipping costs, ill try to get one for you this week. Please Pm me a shipping adress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom