• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Today, August 3rd, 36 years ago. A small boy was born in San Mateo, California. He would grow up to be the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football and the handsomest person to ever walk on planet earth.

tom-brady-240x320.jpg

1251126592_tom_brady_290x402.jpg

Ugg-Tom_BradyAscot.jpg

mag_brady04jr_400.jpg

tom-brady-435.jpg

1345152725_tombrady1-467.jpg

tom-brady_edited-32.jpg

tom-brady-670-350_002.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

tom-brady-3q-story.jpg

alg-tom-brady-lombardi-jpg.jpg

Tom-Brady-Uggs-Campaign-3.jpeg

OCT-men-main.jpg

Edit, damn, I tried to edit my post and look what happened! Now it's at the top of the new page. Darnit

Great post Dutch.

tumblr_mqotk3qkkx1qiotbqo1_250.gif

tmdorsey

Today, August 3rd, 36 years ago. A small boy was born in San Mateo, California. He would grow up to be the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football and the handsomest person to ever walk on planet earth.

How the hell do me and Tammy have the same birthday? bionic what should I do?

bionic77

How the hell do me and Tammy have the same birthday? bionic what should I do?
Don't sweat it bro. Yours was a natural birth that was the result of beautiful sexual intercourse between your two loving parents.

Tammy was sent from Hell as a demon spawn to spread evil and nothing about him, including his birth is natural.

Also you have a penis (assumption from me here).

Basically don't worry about it! Only weirdos and pervs celebrate Tammy's birthday and why should give a fuck what they think or do?

effzee

does that streaming sunday ticket work on 360?

No I don't think it streams on the PS3 or 360.

Sucks but I guess I will be hooking up my laptop to my tv. Was going to get Madden no matter what, so basically for $40 just picked up Sunday Ticket.

I think its time to cancel gamerewind.

Don't sweat it bro. Yours was a natural birth that was the result of beautiful sexual intercourse between your two loving parents.

Tammy was sent from Hell as a demon spawn to spread evil and nothing about him, including his birth is natural.

Basically don't worry about it! Only weirdos and pervs celebrate Tammy's birthday and why should give a fuck what they think or do?

The neutering has really affected you.

Milchjon

Judging from the weirdness and perversion of posts like this, you must have planned a huge celebration for today then.

No I don't think it streams on the PS3 or 360.

Sucks but I guess I will be hooking up my laptop to my tv. Was going to get Madden no matter what, so basically for $40 just picked up Sunday Ticket.

I think its time to cancel gamerewind.

Then why does the NFL have a deal with MS?! Stupid

Question to all:

Over/Under you watch 10 minutes total of gametime?
Hey, if they are going to force us to watch the Dolphins at least they paired it with the most electrifying team in sports entertainment.

I'll watch it for Dez and make sure no one gets injured before switching to breaking bad.

bionic77

The neutering has really affected you.
Not that you would know because girls won't fuck short guys unless you pay them for it (and floridians are almost as poor as SNES so that ain't an option) but you gots to have sex to have kids!

Google it if you don't believe me you illiterate dumbass!

Why do people keep saying they are going to switch to Breaking Bad during the HoF game? BB doesnt start until the 11thand the HoF game is tomorrow, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom