• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

You don't like Red Lobster? I don't think it's great, but it's not terrible either. Same tier as say an Applebees or an Olive Garden.

Hell no. I live on the gulf coast and I can get superior seafood easily. Even here Red Lobster brings in seafood from other parts of the country and in a can.

I dont trust restaurants.

Agreed. Gator is actually delicious.

tumblr_lyommnW8Wg1r63wvro1_400.gif

My monthly payments is 227 over 48. Was 191 but I got added a coverage that will pay the remaining balance if its totaled or I become disabled.

I had only 1k budget for down payment and they got even 250 more out of me that going to put bills real tight upcoming. Dat OT here I come no lifing to get by #poor. I only had 1 thing on my credit history

After you pay on it for a year, you can probably get it refinanced for less interest.

If I was a Raiders fan I'd be angry too.
And depressed, horribly horribly depressed.

Fuck you and your fake SB.

Godslay

Banned
Man, you olds are so cynical and snobby. He got a salad!

Did I come off as snobby? I don't mind eating there. It's not bad.

So very average food charged at above average prices?

I don't think they are above average prices. It's what I would expect to pay for the next tier of meal above fastfood. Let's say a meal at Wendy's is what like $7 for a combo? Paying $15 at Red Lobster is what I would expect. For the next tier of food I would expect anywhere from $15 to $30 for a meal. Obviously it depends on what area in the US you live.

Hell no. I live on the gulf coast and I can get superior seafood easily. Even here Red Lobster brings in seafood from other parts of the country and in a can.

Yeah, I guess it's all relative. Still decent enough food for a quick meal imo.

Godslay

Banned
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/kubiakfire_zpsb297c39e.gif

You are dead to me.

not really but enjoy the pic

I'm curious who the hell would go out of there way to make such a demented gif? What the hell is wrong with people these days! I had to remove it from my post.

Seriously though, who would even be qualified to replace Kubiak? Team would be worse off without him imo.

Spinluck

Screenshot_2013-08-02-18-12-39-1-1_zpsaeca25da.jpg

We easily have the best stadium in the league. A lot of you guys are forced to watch your teams play in dumps, and sit in filthy seats. Not us.

Went to Lucas Oil for a Chelsea FC game with some friends.

bionic77

You don't like Red Lobster? I don't think it's great, but it's not terrible either. Same tier as say an Applebees or an Olive Garden.
I hate Applebees and Olive Garden but I like Red Lobster!

I loved going there as a kid. Decent seafood and cheap. I don't want to spend 60+ per person every time I go out!

I actually found normal to be quite easy. Hard, not so much, though I get the feeling it should be easy.

Biggest issue for me is time. I don't get a ton of game time. I'm almost halfway through TLoU and 3/4 through MotN. There's a backlog a mile long behind them.

If I get into DOTA2 I'll never get to any of the other games I want to play... so I'm basically ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom