• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

tumblr_mr092y0cla1qiv7luo1_500.jpg

I'm dressed. My body is ready.

Its like you're an Angel! I can feel the aura eminating from that image.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Congrats yankee, and I gotta admit those Dolphin jerseys look clean. Don't spill anything on it Spade.

I'm getting a Stafford jersey as soon as I get paid Monday.

Ok guys after looking through my papers. My interest rate is 18.5%

Yeah you can probably refinance in a year and get it lowered. Think mine dropped from 19% to 12%. Adds up.

---

Any interesting players to watch during the game later? All I got is Will Davis, because he was on my radar.

squicken

MechDX

Arian still didn't return to practice today. Calf is healed but he has back soreness.....

Brooks Reed went down with a knee injury and Mercilous is still out with a sore hamstring...

Why? what have we done to deserve this? Praying to the football gods to take Schaub in sacrifice and leave everyone else alone.

Arian still didn't return to practice today. Calf is healed but he has back soreness.....

Brooks Reed went down with a knee injury and Mercilous is still out with a sore hamstring...

Why? what have we done to deserve this? Praying to the football gods to take Schaub in sacrifice and leave everyone else alone.

Schaub must remain healthy. For the greater good of course.

squicken

Not worried about Arian. It would be nice is Tate could stay healthy for 3 days in a row for once i his life but I think he's just one of those guys who doesn't really want it. I'm kind of surprised how many guys showed up with conditioning issues.

Smokey

Went to Texans training camp today

Think my lens was out of focus, but oh well. First of all it was fucking hot even at 8am. Not a cloud in the sky. Couldn't do shit but just bake in the sun. Seeing some of these dudes in person lets you really know how big they are. Watt is fucking huge. Was a pretty good time. Got my fill and then had to roll as it started to approach noon. Texas heat around noon, no sir. Schaub still looked like trash, although I feel like Hopkins may really help him out. Looked nice out there.

brentech

Went to Texans training camp today

Think my lens was out of focus, but oh well. First of all it was fucking hot even at 8am. Not a cloud in the sky. Couldn't do shit but just bake in the sun. Seeing some of these dudes in person lets you really know how big they are. Watt is fucking huge. Was a pretty good time. Got my fill and then had to roll as it started to approach noon. Texas heat around noon, no sir. Schaub still looked like trash, although I feel like Hopkins may really help him out. Looked nice out there.

You must have had it on auto focus. it focused on the crowd you're in, lol

Smokey

You must have had it on auto focus. it focused on the crowd you're in, lol

Yeah, most likely. I didn't check any of the pics at the time and didn't realize it until I got on the comp and looked at them. I got a nice one of dat ass on the cheerleaders and it came out blurry :l Maybe a sign since my fiance was right there lolz

Thanks everybody. This is our first kid so i have been going nuts since I found out. I will definitely raise my kid to be an Eagles fan, no worries there.

Cowboys fan most likely in that area. Hope the little guy/girl grows up to be a rebel

From what I have seen there are way more Bears fans then anything out here. Havent seen any Cowboys fans yet and I dont really expect to whith the way things are going for that team.

Hey everyone (EZ specifically), I'm going into full blown optimism mode with training camp for the Lions. If you could all bring me back to reality and tell me how fat my qb is, how overrated the DTs are, remind Jim Schwartz is still the coach, etc. I would really appreciate it. I know I can count on you

Also, apparently congrats are due to Yankee!

Godslay

Banned
Culture? I don't think I would take culture advice from a Broncos fan who confuses salmon tartare with potatoes. ;P

I willingly admit that I have no interest to take part or identify niche food selections. I can afford a $1200 meal, but my greater sensibilities regarding money kick in. I don't think spending time or money in such a place, or being able to identify such food would imbue culture upon one's self by default. For myself I find it excessive, but if someone wants to partake in that more power to them.

You might get an excellent meal with excellent service, and a window into culinary arts excellence, but that doesn't automatically grant a person a culture stamp to determine what is or isn't culture or art.

But then again what do I know, I just grew up a kid from Colorado/Wyoming. So I guess that makes me a hillbilly in the words of the fallen Lunchbox :)

Sadly the baby is going to take up all our money. We just moved across the country and bought a house that was probably a bit outside of our budget. No wallabies or even new consoles for a while.

I hear ya. Two teenage boys and of course in debt to the banks, despite having a great paying job. I'll need everyone on GAF to buy my book when I publish it on Amazon and then make sure all of your friends and family buy it too. Maybe then I can retire at a decent age instead of shooting for 70.

I hear ya. Two teenage boys and of course in debt to the banks, despite having a great paying job. I'll need everyone on GAF to buy my book when I publish it on Amazon and then make sure all of your friends and family buy it too. Maybe then I can retire at a decent age instead of shooting for 70.
What's the book going to be about? I will definitely buy a copy.

Vyroxis

Banned
Hey everyone (EZ specifically), I'm going into full blown optimism mode with training camp for the Lions. If you could all bring me back to reality and tell me how fat my qb is, how overrated the DTs are, remind Jim Schwartz is still the coach, etc. I would really appreciate it. I know I can count on you

Also, apparently congrats are due to Yankee!

Your QB is fat. Also, all his golden stats are garbage stats. When all you do is slang the ball while down by 7 or more, any QB can look good.

Your franchise is a joke, from one end to the other. From their birth to current day, they have been a punching bag for everyone. Winning the suberbowl? Hell, making the playoffs is enough reason to cause mass celebration for you. Hitting .500 on the season puts gets your coaches a bonus.

Now, go back to the shithole you call a city, remember that the Lions are pathetic, and eat a bag of dicks.

bionic77

Tell me about this book.

Milchjon

Your boys pay for themselves if you make them work in a Pennsylvania coal mine!

I'd like a kid at some point but the thought of dirty diapers and the kid playing with the dirty diaper terrifies me.

Why would it play with a dirty diaper? If it's dirty, you change it, your kid doesn't play with it...

Now the random puking is a different matter.

Your boys pay for themselves if you make them work in a Pennsylvania coal mine!

Why would it play with a dirty diaper? If it's dirty, you change it, your kid doesn't play with it...

Now the random puking is a different matter.

Sometimes you might not be able to get to them in time.

bionic77

I'd like a kid at some point but the thought of dirty diapers and the kid playing with the dirty diaper terrifies me.
Better for all of us if you people don't reproduce.

Also, the avatar is gone forever!

I am baaaaaaaaaaaaaack you filthy bitches! I can't wait to watch the Pats fall apart and witness the Steelers rise to glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom