• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
"Student athlete" is just another term for "unpaid intern". While they do derive an educational benefit from the experience relevant to the line of work, they also displace other potential positions and the schools derive an immediate material benefit from their efforts.

Fantomex

Martin is so bad for the Dolphins that we just signed an UDFA from West Virginia. Their gonna start this musical chairs mess with the OL. Or maybe our Pass rushers are that amazing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Because his an over privileged brat douchebag who should be respectful and appreciative of the position he is in?

What position is that? The one where everybody else, and I do mean everybody else, is allowed to profit off what hes doing on the football field?

I'm supposed to hate the guy because he wants to live a life that most people want to live at that age? Now I'm supposed to hate the guy because he allegedly took some cash to sign some autographs?

I hope he spends the year playing in the CFL or whatever.

MechDX

What position is that? The one where everybody else, and I do mean everybody else, is allowed to profit off what hes doing on the football field?

I'm supposed to hate the guy because he wants to live a life that most people want to live at that age? Now I'm supposed to hate the guy because he allegedly took some cash to sign some autographs?

I hope he spends the year playing in the CFL or whatever.

Because he is on the verge of being drafted to the NFL and making more money in his rookie contract than most make in a lifetime? I don't agree with all the NCAA rules but they are there and 95% of athletes abide by them. He came from a privileged lifestyle and just expects things to come to him.

Wont go the CFL. Belichik will sign him because he is so damn smart.

MechDX

Sunday Night football is by far the best broadcast package. Man, its not even close.

Have they shown the intro yet anywhere? Will they show it tonight?

Carrie-Underwood2.jpg

NBC Bus?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Because he is on the verge of being drafted to the NFL and making more money in his rookie contract than most make in a lifetime? I don't agree with all the NCAA rules but they are there and 95% of athletes abide by them. He came from a privileged lifestyle and just expects things to come to him.
Sometimes things work out. He'll probably end up being drafted by some broken organization like the Bills or the Jets and become a broken player like David Carr or a lazy bust like JaMarcus Russell.

Milchjon

Meh, won't make it that long. Got a test tomorrow and always have a hard time sleeping the night before, but this won't help then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom