• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

BP5rDmTCYAAWfao.jpg

Freaking hipster hipstering in Philly.

MechDX

Big expectations for Barwin this season.

I wish him the best but don't get your hopes up. Even with Watt playing out of his mind Barwin only managed 3 sacks the entire season. The year before he had 11 but 4 of those came in one game....vs the Jags....against Blaine Gabbert..

How is James Casey doing?

MechDX

you still love him, dont you?

As a person he was quite awesome. Active in the community, accessible to fans, classy guy. But he was also the spearhead of the letterman jackets...I believe him and Shaun Cody were the ring leaders for the team losing a lot of its focus. Texans knew what we could afford with both Cushing the Watt coming up for contracts and refused to overpay. He took the money so good for him. He is still on my twitter feed for some reason.....

eznark

Banned
For lunch today I went and got gourmet sandwiches at Subway. The femal dandwich artist who prepared my meal today had a number of tattoos including Assassins Creed, Sonic, that pixelated chicken that I do not get, Skyrim and, the best awful tattoo ever: Blue Dragon. She also had like four inch spacers in her ears. Terrible what potentially attractive chicks do to themselves.

I love the ambience and artistry you find at fine dining establishments.

JABEE

I wish him the best but don't get your hopes up. Even with Watt playing out of his mind Barwin only managed 3 sacks the entire season. The year before he had 11 but 4 of those came in one game....vs the Jags....against Blaine Gabbert..

How is James Casey doing?
Ertz and Casey have been put into the three tight end sets. Ertz has been sent out to to wing.

He's getting first team reps. Ertz was sidelined today. We'll see how it goes.

For lunch today I went and got gourmet sandwiches at Subway. The femal dandwich artist who prepared my meal today had a number of tattoos including Assassins Creed, Sonic, that pixelated chicken that I do not get, Skyrim and, the best awful tattoo ever: Blue Dragon. She also had like four inch spacers in her ears. Terrible what potentially attractive chicks do to themselves.

I didnt know you visited places where poors congregate.

Bionic disrespected the avatar bet. He switched before the first game started. This is an outrage!

Also, Angmars Bro, will you release digital copies of your book only? I like hard copies, bro.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Shirtless thread pls

we're the millers looks horrible llol

Will watch for 50 year old Jennifer Aniston stripping.

I did too. Until I saw how many of our starters are out.

Still, I'm very interested to see how Miller and Jordan play. And our OL will be fun to watch.

You have a weird definition of 'fun'. Although I will thoroughly enjoy your Oline being complete shit. Will help Chandler Jones his sack numbers.

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

Lets be a little bit better than mediocre!!!!! YEAH!!!

I hope Tannehilll turns out to be a valid starter.

Godslay

Banned

Jokes on you, should have went to Red Lobster.

Bionic disrespected the avatar bet. He switched before the first game started. This is an outrage!

Also, Angmars Bro, will you release digital copies of your book only? I like hard copies, bro.
If I sell enough digital copies and can latch on with an agent or publisher, then yes I'll add hardcopies to the mix. But day 1 it's digital only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom