• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
It shares very little in common with Uncharted outside of the fact that they both have guns and people use them but hey....irrational thinking FTW! :D

Fair enough. Could have said that off the bat though. You sort of went off into this sort of insane Uncharted comparison that made no sense.

Its not irrational. I just really loved the Uncharted series and Im not a fan of zombies. Im rather sick of them and everything to do with them and to see Naughty Dog go this direction was really disappointing.

I feel like we've had these sort of conversations with you about video games in the past.

You are a very close minded person when it comes to video gamin'

Yeah I am. I pretty much like a few select genres and Im sick of the rest at this point. I hate that everything is moving to a more hollywood movie high budget style. thankfully there are indie games.

Fantomex

I guess they like me. They didnt like each other though.

Don't bring them feels bro, don't do it!

original.gif

Greg

Its not irrational. I just really loved the Uncharted series and Im not a fan of zombies. Im rather sick of them and everything to do with them and to see Naughty Dog go this direction was really disappointing.

Yeah I am. I pretty much like a few select genres and Im sick of the rest at this point. I hate that everything is moving to a more hollywood movie high budget style. thankfully there are indie games.

yeah, I'm glad Uncharted stayed away from zombies and hollywood movie high budget style

OMGgjCO.jpg

wT8ccRH.jpg

Hunter S.

If you're going to play The Witcher 2, play it on PC, no matter how good the port is. Game is god-like on PC.

Many of us do not have gaming PCs. And it is still pretty Tebow like on 360.

Too bad, all the game sales are for games I played long ago.

Dragon

Banned
Many of us do not have gaming PCs. And it is still pretty Tebow like on 360.

Too bad, all the game sales are for games I played long ago.

It's not close. The Witcher 2 is one of the best looking games I've ever played. You don't have a gaming PC, fine, but don't act like they're remotely close in this instance.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

squicken

Have people been watching NFL-live? Jaws is going through all the starting QB's and how he thinks they will play in the upcoming year. Today was Tannehill, and every clip they showed of him doing something positive he was hitting a wide-open dude. Like Matt Schaub wouldnt miss him hes so wide open.

And Jaws kept talking about "subtle movements in the pocket." lulz, only subtle movements is the Dolphins cash in his pocket.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2013/07/2013-jaws-qb-countdown/

If anyone has missed them, ESPN is transcribing the comments. fwiw I really like Tannie. Their WRs and OL were awful. Nothing is as bad as the 2002 Texans, but they were approaching that by the end of the year

I really shouldn't bother but here goes.

It's absolutely irrational to conflate the two when they share very little in common outside of being from the same developer (two different teams). I understand your dislike for the zombie genre and am accepting that the concept does nothing for you but there is room for a little nuance in differentiating the experiences is all.

"It's Uncharted without the charm" is just kind of silly to say. It's objectively wrong.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2013/07/2013-jaws-qb-countdown/

If anyone has missed them, ESPN is transcribing the comments. fwiw I really like Tannie. Their WRs and OL were awful. Nothing is as bad as the 2002 Texans, but they were approaching that by the end of the year
I saw it more as the o-line went from above average to average. No numbers to back that up, though. They didn't do a terrible job protecting Tannehill. I agree with you on the receivers, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom