• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're the reason the 4th of July exists.

Anyone have a WiiU? Is it worth 250 for the deluxe?

I have it. And so far no it has not been worth 250 let alone the 350 I paid for it. ZombiU is cool and nsmbu is cool and then.... Super Metroid?

Good games are coming though!

Ps

Actually Nintendo land is a lot of fun if you have 4 other people around

We're the reason the 4th of July exists.

Anyone have a WiiU? Is it worth 250 for the deluxe?
It'll be worth $250 easily at christmastime if any of the games Nintendo releases over the rest of the year are any good (spoiler: they will be, it's Nintendo).

Which is to say: no, it's not worth it yet.

This one is for the Patriots haters!

tumblr_mfxgdbJgw71r3tel8o1_400.gif

'MERICAAAAAHHH

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn.I really gotta get me another PS3.I'm missing out on a lot of things.

oh wtf I'm adding both of you. Kas your right the multi is GoW1 good, and god damn was multi in that game amazing.

Yeah I really wasn't expecting much out of the multiplayer, but its impressed me a ton. Although just for reference its not as fast paced as Gears of War, and stealth in the multiplayer is pretty important.

Last of Us multiplayer is a cross between the gunplay, teamplay and cover mechanics of GoW1 and the stealth aspect Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (one of Xbox Li'ves first games on the original Xbox). Not to mention IMO the artwork and overall universe are far more interesting than both Gears of War and Splinter Cell combined.

Nerd bragging incoming, but at my prime post Gears of War release (11/2006-05/2007) I was ranked as high as the Top 1000 players in the world on Xbox Live. It was right after high school ended, I wasn't going to college that first semester out of HS, and lived rent free so all I did was play Gears of War on XBL all day. My old GT was ProfessorK516 so I don't know if there is still a way to check my stats from back then, but it was one of my proudest gaming accomplishments. I would dominate in GoW1......then GoW2 came out and everything went to hell.

We should get a TLoU NFL-GAF clan started,

Yeah I really wasn't expecting much out of the multiplayer, but its impressed me a ton. Although just for reference its not as fast paced as Gears of War, and stealth in the multiplayer is pretty important.

Last of Us multiplayer is a cross between the gunplay, teamplay and cover mechanics of GoW1 and the stealth aspect Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (one of Xbox Li'ves first games on the original Xbox). Not to mention IMO the artwork and overall universe are far more interesting than both Gears of War and Splinter Cell combined.

Nerd bragging incoming, but at my prime post Gears of War release (11/2006-05/2007) I was ranked as high as the Top 1000 players in the world on Xbox Live. It was right after high school ended, I wasn't going to college that first semester out of HS, and lived rent free so all I did was play Gears of War on XBL all day. My old GT was ProfessorK516 so I don't know if there is still a way to check my stats from back then, but it was one of my proudest gaming accomplishments. I would dominate in GoW1......then GoW2 came out and everything went to hell.

We should get a TLoU NFL-GAF clan started,

Top 1000 only?

GraverobberX am disappoint.

cajunator

Banned
So you slackers have a day off today, right?

NO. Actually tonight will be incredibly busy at work and aside from the terminal I dispatch not having enough drivers, our database had some major glitches from the recent upgrade which put us even further behind. Im going to basically walk into an angry hornets nest tonight when I go back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom