• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Last of Us NFLGAF MP meeting tonight at 6 PST. NFL Gaffers of different backrounds and teams work together to crush the opposing team by any means necessary. If that means using a brick as a weapon so be it.

ChanHuk

Banned
I am not amazing at Fire Emblem.

Glad I went classic mode though. Only problem is that I always end up leveling the same guys in combat.

Open up your gates in AC so I can terrorize it, I got myself an axe.

My main attack squad is MyUnit, Cordelia, Morgan, and Sevara. Those 4 just destroy everything in sight.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Last of Us NFLGAF MP meeting tonight at 6 PST. NFL Gaffers of different backrounds and teams work together to crush the opposing team by any means necessary. If that means using a brick as a weapon so be it.

You guys can add me. psn id = chuckddd

I won't be able to play tonight, though.

1 month from the Hall of Fame game and
kinda
football's return!

bRvd7.gif

Sure, I'd let her buy me a diner.

Guys, is it fun to go to a pre-season game and is it easy to get tickets to one? I think I'm in San Fran during the first pre-season game against Denver, would be pretty cool to visit Candlestick park before they burn it down.

Its super easy. Make sure you get game three though because its the only one where the starters play a reasonable amount of time.

If not by the second quarter you are doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMXMBK9qFc

MechDX

Grilled ribs for the first time. Made my own rub with brown sugar and 7 spices, poured some local microbrew beer on each one and wrapped in foil. Actually tastes pretty good. Fallin off the bone tender.

Its super easy. Make sure you get game three though because its the only one where the starters play a reasonable amount of time.

If not by the second quarter you are doing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMXMBK9qFc

Got tickets to Saints @ Texans preseason game 3, nationally televised Fox game. Ill make a sign "Cause Katrina! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom