• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Yeah, I've been playing the shit out of TLoU MP recently. It's really fucking enjoyable. I imagine they're going to drop massive updates in the future like the did with U3 as well.

That can be for better or worse though. They have to keep the fairly simple setup that is there now.

tumblr_lre0d6p6J21qci7aeo1_500.gif

alright. i haven't played the online yet. is what you said meaning it is a good thing or bad thing? cause i remember GOW sucking online but maybe it just wasn't my style!

also i have no idea where my bluetooth for the ps3 is. all my shit is packed up since i'm moving soon. selling a house and buying a new house at the sametime is such a fucking bitch. i will honestly never do it again. i'd almost rather have lived in an apartment for 6 months in between

I've done both. They both suck. The bitch about living in an apartment for 6 months is now you're moving from house->apt->house. Boxing everything up and getting it moved once sucks ass; doing it twice in a six month window is worse.

I meant its amazing if you love 3rd person cover shooters, with Gears of War 1 being the all time king IMO. The controls are somewhat similar, and its 4v4 3rd person shooter action with teamwork being essential, moreso than in Gears of War. Lots of melee combat, limited ammo for guns, healing teammates and taking cover from opposing enemy fire. Its fucking awesome.

Have you played the single player for TLoU yet? It should ease you into the online a bit.

I don't have a mic either since I haven't really gamed online on my PS3 yet, but I'm gonna get one just for this game. What part of SoCal you moving to? Moving sucks, I've got a nice condo that I just moved into a month ago. Told myself its going to be at least two years until I move again unless something work related comes up.

Can any bluetooth headset work? I have one for my S3; couldn't I use it with my PS3?

bionic77

I've done both. They both suck. The bitch about living in an apartment for 6 months is now you're moving from house->apt->house. Boxing everything up and getting it moved once sucks ass; doing it twice in a six month window is worse.

Can any bluetooth headset work? I have one for my S3; couldn't I use it with my PS3?
Any headset should work.

Hopefully it doesn't rain so we can eat outside today. Does any country grill as much as we do?

Any headset should work.

Hopefully it doesn't rain so we can eat outside today. Does any country grill as much as we do?
Good question. I doubt it. I ate a bunch of grilled stuff last night and watched some dudes shoot off $700 worth of fireworks. It was awesome. Time for round two today!

Any headset should work.

Awesome. I got TLoU on Monday but haven't cracked it open yet. I hope to do that today given I should theoretically have time to put an hour or so into it.

Of course I'm still working my way through Tomb Raider and have Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored and a dozen other console games in my
library
backlog.

By the way, if you haven't seen this yet, it's fucking gold: PentaGod thread

WedgeX

Banned
Going to be my very most American today. Going to two cookouts. Then headed with my bike to the Washington Monument to watch some freedom-sponsored fireworks.

'Murica.

iPhBlNdtWJ6Fa.jpg

MechDX

after what Brady did to him twice last year, I bet he needed those mom kisses and hugs

Too bad they didn't shut down Watt. But I wouldn't expect you to understand because well...you are a moron and a fan of murderous thugs.

"Patriot Way" for life though right?

Too bad they didn't shut down Watt. But I wouldn't expect you to understand because well...you are a moron and a fan of murderous thugs.

"Patriot Way" for life though right?

Yeah, Watt completely destroyed us! 8 tackles and half a sack over 2 games, where his defense allowed a total of 83 points.

MechDX

Yeah, Watt completely destroyed us! 8 tackles and half a sack over 2 games, where his defense allowed a total of 83 points.

So neither team made the Superbowl but one team got beaten twice by the Ravens, has a gender confused QB, an STD ridden TE and a tatted up thug going to prison and now has a circus atmosphere as their head cocach tries to show how smart he is compared to everyone else.

#PATRIOTWAY

Slo

Fuck you, you .gif stealing old man.

On this very day 60 years ago, MERICA knocked down all the windmills in Dutchland and taught the children English. Be grateful that you were liberated and can now participate on the internet like a real person.

Little history lesson for you motherfuckers.

BigAT

Another immaculate conception success for Eli, who is still pure.

New York Giants ‏@Giants
We welcome another Manning to the @Giants Family, Eli and Abby's second daughter, Lucy Thomas born June 17, 2013

WedgeX

Banned
On this very day 60 years ago, MERICA knocked down all the windmills in Dutchland and taught the children English. Be grateful that you were liberated and can now participate on the internet like a real person.

i22VurOpNooLV.gif

Another immaculate conception success for Eli, who is still pure.

New York Giants ‏@Giants
We welcome another Manning to the @Giants Family, Eli and Abby's second daughter, Lucy Thomas born June 17, 2013

The fuck?

How old were you at the time that happened? 20?

No Dutch, fuck you fake poors.

No more Taco Bell for you.

So neither team made the Superbowl but one team got beaten twice by the Ravens, has a gender confused QB, an STD ridden TE and a tatted up thug going to prison and now has a circus atmosphere as their head cocach tries to show how smart he is compared to everyone else.

#PATRIOTWAY

Bitch, sitting in the hot Texas sun must have affected your brain. How are you here talking shit about how we lost to another team when you got humiliated twice directly by us, a team that didn't even have his biggest offensive weapon. You then proceed to talk shit 'bout our QB and headcoach? You are aware of the fact that Kubiak and Schaub are leading yours right?

But you go ahead and keep spouting stupid shit about 'The Patriot Way' and how much Belichick is an arrogant dick. We owned your shitty team, and we will again next year.

MechDX

Bitch, sitting in the hot Texas sun must have affected your brain. How are you here talking shit about how we lost to another team when you got humiliated twice directly by us, a team that didn't even have his biggest offensive weapon. You then proceed to talk shit 'bout our QB and headcoach? You are aware of the fact that Kubiak and Schaub are leading yours right?

But you go ahead and keep spouting stupid shit about 'The Patriot Way' and how much Belichick is an arrogant dick. We owned your shitty team, and we will again next year.

We know what we have in Kubiak and Schaub, we know how to beat the Ravens, our players aren't out getting STD's left and right and our players are not our living the thug life to its fullest. As terrible as Schaub is he knows he is a male with a damn haircut you can set a watch to!

So how far did beating the Texans twice get you? Must have been your Superbowl! Congrats!

still love you Dutch! One day we will share chicken fried steak with white country gravy!

We know what we have in Kubiak and Schaub, we know how to beat the Ravens, our players aren't out getting STD's left and right and our players are not our living the thug life to its fullest. As terrible as Schaub is he knows he is a male with a damn haircut you can set a watch to!

So how far did beating the Texans twice get you? Must have been your Superbowl! Congrats!

The Pats will be better than the Texans this year. Tebow will guide us.

You know how to beat the Ravens? Too bad you don't know how to beat any other good teams.

I understand that in hillbilly nation, when you don't have a buzz cut you're weird, but try to open up a bit, you shallow biiiiitch.

Beating your bum asses brought us further than your piece of shit franchise. And wasn't it you that was hyping up the Patriots game to Super Bowl levels because you thought it was going to be your statement game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom