• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Me: "maybe I'll finally try out Civ 5 from my fireaxis sale combo".

And apparently I fell into a time warp.

Why did that game so easily become a drug in in veins? Never played a civ all that long. Tried an early one out once, think that's it.

Couldn't stop making "one more move."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

Why did that game so easily become a drug in in veins? Never played a civ all that long. Tried an early one out once, think that's it.

New dlc in 4 days!

But I just started!? I barely know if I'm playing correctly, lol

Its a good game. The only people who dislike it are the hardcore olschool civ fans.

I really really enjoyed it when I first got it. Played Aztecs and won by science victory.

My favorite way to win is doing a one city culture victory though. Seeing a gigantic megatropolis with all the worlds great wonders is pretty cool.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Despite you having such a horrible taste in NFL teams you've got a great taste in games brent.

Civ V is indeed crack on a disc and one of the best games ever. At first I was a bit mad they took out religion, but the addition of city states really fleshes the strategy of the game. Civ 5 is a game I'll start playing on a day off work and next thing I know 5 hours have gone by like nothing.

My current rotation of Civ 5, Last of Us SP & MP with some TF2 sprinkled in is all I need for the rest of my life probably.

I sent you a friend request on PSN brent. chuckddd I'll send you one as soon as I get home in an hour or so. We gotta get a Last of Us clan started with :jnc as our team tag.

brentech

Nope. But next time I'm in Cleveland
never
I'll be sure to throw a match into the river and light that bad boy up.

Are you winning? If so, you're playing correctly.
I don't know if I'm winning. I've got like 6 hours in a game and I just keep expanding. I finally started attacking a city and destroyed their main capital.
I actually am not sure what makes a winning scenario. I clearly didn't read shit.
I wouldn't even have attacked anyone probably, but my borders kept growing and I needed more land!!!

Despite you having such a horrible taste in NFL teams you've got a great taste in games brent.

Civ V is indeed crack on a disc and one of the best games ever. At first I was a bit mad they took out religion, but the addition of city states really fleshes the strategy of the game. Civ 5 is a game I'll start playing on a day off work and next thing I know 5 hours have gone by like nothing.

My current rotation of Civ 5, Last of Us SP & MP with some TF2 sprinkled in is all I need for the rest of my life probably.

I sent you a friend request on PSN brent. chuckddd I'll send you one as soon as I get home in an hour or so. We gotta get a Last of Us clan started with :jnc as our team tag.
I like good stuff.

i really have no use for a portable

i had a wii and sold it so i missed out on both galaxys and skyward sword, and then pikmin is coming out next month. i'll get a lot of use out of it.
Ok, Wii U purchase justified.

You should still get a 3DS

Greg

happy 4th, NFL-GAF - this windmill's for you

i2EKufSykhstU.gif

bionic77

i really have no use for a portable

i had a wii and sold it so i missed out on both galaxys and skyward sword, and then pikmin is coming out next month. i'll get a lot of use out of it.
All those games were awesome. You suck for waiting this long to play them. Especially the Galaxies. No other single player game was even close on the home consoles. Though if you missed on the DS the 3DS becomes even more badass, seeing as how the DS was the best system last gen.

Bread

Banned
All those games were awesome. You suck for waiting this long to play them. Especially the Galaxies. No other single player game was even close on the home consoles. Though if you missed on the DS the 3DS becomes even more badass, seeing as how the DS was the best system last gen.
yup that's why i'm pumped, i had a wii for the first few months after release and was able to sell it for the MSRP since it was still so huge. i've been meaning to play these nintendo games for a while so it should be nice to have that backlog along with the wiiu games coming out.

i loved the ds, but there's just no reason for me to go portable at the moment.

yup that's why i'm pumped, i had a wii for the first few months after release and was able to sell it for the MSRP since it was still so huge. i've been meaning to play these nintendo games for a while so it should be nice to have that backlog along with the wiiu games coming out.

i loved the ds, but there's just no reason for me to go portable at the moment.

I got it specifically for the games. I wouldnt be caught playing it in public.

My new neighbor is a Pats fan. Just moved from the Boston area.

I've started a letter to the homeowner's association thus: "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

Too subtle?

bionic77

Final drive time.

Man I hope I see another Steelers team and season as great as that one in my lifetime. Hopefully when my kids are old enough to understand the game!

Lunchbox

Banned
All I know is that there better not be a murderers vs. murderers and cheaters part III afc championship game.

the only thing stopping us was the deer sperm swallowers. now that they imploded trying to pay flacco, the only question is who from nfc we will destroy on the way to number 4

whos gonna stop us, the texans or you? both laughable

rt3BT1M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom