• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jaws snubbing Bradford on the countdown.

What do you mean snubbing? Is he doing his annual Top QB lists where he lists ancient dinosaurs like Manning, Brady and Brees as the best QBs in the league and constantly omits Matthew Stafford because of some sort of vendetta against Staff?

Going to a BBQ at my dads house, but how about some TLOU MP tonight around 6 PST??

What do you mean snubbing? Is he doing his annual Top QB lists where he lists ancient dinosaurs as the best in the league and constantly omits Matthew Stafford because of some sort of vendetta against Staff?

Going to a BBQ at my dads house, but how about some TLOU MP tonight around 6 PST??

I mean ranking 21 QBs in the league better than him which is just ludicrous.

I think I know who found all the weight Josh Freeman lost

0000000000000000_zps73ab1af8.jpg

What do you mean snubbing? Is he doing his annual Top QB lists where he lists ancient dinosaurs like Manning, Brady and Brees as the best QBs in the league and constantly omits Matthew Stafford because of some sort of vendetta against Staff?

#TeamAncientDinosaurs
Peyton 'The Forehead' Manning : 4659 yards, 37 TDs, 11 INTs, 68,6% on a team that finished 13-3
Tom 'Handsome' Brady : 4827 yards, 34 TDs, 8 INTs, 62,9% on a team that finished 12-4
Drew 'the Statwhore' Brees : 5177 yards, 43 TDs, 19 INTs, 62,9% on a team that finished 7-9

#TeamFatFratboys
Matt 'The Kegger' Stafford : 4967 yards, 20 TDs, 17 INTs, 59,8% on a team that finished 4-12

we put 40 on you and destroyed your fraud defense

0-1 superbowl QBs dont get to touch the Greatest of all time

1. no you didn't score 40. i guess i shouldn't be surprised that a brain dead bostonian hick has a bad memory

2. tom brady has 0 legitimate superbowl wins and you know this. remember when he used to get compared to the greatest QB of all time joe montana? lulz that went away real fast once it was proven that brady cheated and what has happened since his competitive advantage was taken away?

#TeamAncientDinosaurs
Peyton 'The Forehead' Manning : 4659 yards, 37 TDs, 11 INTs, 68,6% on a team that finished 13-3
Tom 'Handsome' Brady : 4827 yards, 34 TDs, 8 INTs, 62,9% on a team that finished 12-4
Drew 'the Statwhore' Brees : 5177 yards, 43 TDs, 19 INTs, 62,9% on a team that finished 7-9

#TeamFatFratboys
Matt 'The Kegger' Stafford : 4967 yards, 20 TDs, 17 INTs, 59,8% on a team that finished 4-12

i've never heard people refer to women as "handsome". maybe i'm just too old school and that is a new trend

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
#TeamAncientDinosaurs

#TeamFatFratboys

Stafford was 24 when he put up those stats, with his whole WR corp decimated, and you left out his 4 rushing touchdowns from 2012.

2011 Stats at the age of 23: 5,038 Yards, 41 TDs, 16 INTs, 63.5% Completion on a 10-6 team.

Those dinosaurs have a season or two left in them whereas Stafford has a whole decade ahead of him. No reason for him not to be ranked in the Top #9 QBs in the league.

Lunchbox

Banned
1. no you didn't score 40. i guess i shouldn't be surprised that a brain dead bostonian hick has a bad memory

2. tom brady has 0 legitimate superbowl wins and you know this. remember when he used to get compared to the greatest QB of all time joe montana? lulz that went away real fast once it was proven that brady cheated and what has happened since his competitive advantage was taken away?

1. keep living in the past

2. win a superbowl this century

3. not only are you a team of losers, your forever losing genes infected your entire division who is 0-4 in superbowls

Well you won't have to worry about any other inmates referring to Kaep as "handsome" when that thug ends up in prison for Hernandez'ing somene.

you're just jealous that kap has turned out to be everything bob griffin was supposed to be. the best part is we didn't have to trade away the future of our franchise for a QB that probably has about 3 more games left in his career

Stafford was 24 when he put up those stats, with his whole WR corp decimated, and you left out his 4 rushing touchdowns from 2012.

2011 Stats at the age of 23: 5,038 Yards, 41 TDs, 16 INTs, 63.5% Completion on a 10-6 team.

Those dinosaurs have a season or two left in them whereas Stafford has a whole decade ahead of him. No reason for him not to be ranked in the Top #9 QBs in the league.

Good thing he still had the best WR in the league to which he could just chuck it and pray for the best last year. He's not the only guy who had injured receivers on the team either.

Plus the list isn't based on potential. It's based on performance. And Stafford performed like shit last year.

1. keep living in the past

2. win a superbowl this century

3. not only are you a team of losers, your forever losing genes infected your entire division who is 0-4 in superbowls

1. at least the niners have a past. what is the past of the patriots? years and years and years of losing and then being exposed as cheaters

2. win a superbowl without cheating

3. if only we played in a top notch division like the afc east. really impressed that the patriots have managed to make it to the playoffs so often in such a tough division

you're just jealous that kap has turned out to be everything bob griffin was supposed to be. the best part is we didn't have to trade away the future of our franchise for a QB that probably has about 3 more games left in his career

lol when Kaep proves he was just a one year wonder you Niner fans will abandon him faster than his biological mom did.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
#TeamAncientDinosaurs

#TeamFatFratboys

I want to play too!

Brandon "Father Time" Weeden: 3385 yards, 14 TDs, 17 INTs, 57.4% on a team that finished 5-11

Feeling good bout Weeden y'all!

Doomsayer

Good thing he still had the best WR in the league to which he could just chuck it and pray for the best last year. He's not the only guy who had injured receivers on the team either.

Plus the list isn't based on potential. It's based on performance. And Stafford performed like shit last year.

Why argue with Kas?

Stafford is an American hero who leads the best offense in NFL history onto the field every Sunday. Four rushing touchdowns, bro... FOUR!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

The best WR in the league was getting tripled team on a consistent basis so that doesn't really help much. When we were healthy at key positions like TE, RB and WR our offense was one of the most explosive in the league and the last two seasons, and the stats prove it.

lol when Kaep proves he was just a one year wonder you Niner fans will abandon him faster than his biological mom did.

i told you kap abandoned his parents so he didn't have to grow up sconi. and kap has already done more in 10 games than bob will do in his entire career. in defense of bob, his career will be done extremely soon

You can take the Sconi out of Sconsin but you can't take the Sconsin out of a Sconi

colin-kaepernick-packers1.jpg

kap is so brilliant that he infiltrated the disgusting packers organization/fan base from an early age so that he could know his enemy and crush them when the time came. and as last years divisional playoff game showed, it worked.

too bad bob griffin didn't have the same approach. instead he cost his team an easy playoff win against one of the worst playoff teams in recent memory because he wouldn't pull himself from the game and let one of his superior backups coast to victory

bionic77

Guys fighting with other Americans is not what the 4th is all about. This day is about us remembering how Europeans (ie OG Pat fans) tried to make us their bitches and take away our freedom. But the OG Tebow (Washington) told those pinko bastards to fuck off and get off our land. This day celebrates the first of many beat downs we gave to the dirty Euros. This is our day to celebrate our freedom and remind those Euros of past beat downs.

Now stop arguing about your shitty team, go outside and clog come arteries with a big ass Walmart steak while drinking work some cheap Yuengling. And then (while still drunk) letting off a shit load of dangerous fireworks around little children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom