• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat your heart out Future, I'm posting Giants news!
(old news)

032613-NFL-Giants-Shaun-Rogers-DG-PI_20130326112814131_660_320.JPG

"Giants defensive tackle Shaun Rogers met Beyah at a club in Miami and then brought her back to his hotel room. He woke up to find more than $500,000 worth of jewelry was missing. It's not clear if any of Rogers' jewelry has been recovered."

He's probably trying to see if she is responsible for stealing his sacks and clogging up the middle as well.
Heh, yeah I think they ended up catching her and making the arrest recently.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cops-woman-arrested-thefts-ny-giant-victim

Doubt Rogers makes the roster. We have a glut of DT's at the moment.

ChanHuk

Banned
How do I get this degenerate animal to leave my AC town? I've been beating him with my net and sending death threats through the mail. Yet he still considers me a friend.

Lunchbox

Banned
carrying his payless kicks and wearing Walmart underwear too

everyone knows you don't sag at the beach and when you do you wear ck, tommy or ameagles

Kaep wearing a Phins cap yesterday. Explain this FMT!

we have traded him to the dolphins for 2 reasons.

1. he owns the patriots. the AFC East now belongs to the dolphins for the next decade +
2. scott tolzien is the true QB of the future and i've said this from the beginning! tolzien will finish the job that kap couldn't!

we have traded him to the dolphins for 2 reasons.

1. he owns the patriots. the AFC East now belongs to the dolphins for the next decade +
2. scott tolzien is the true QB of the future and i've said this from the beginning! tolzien will finish the job that kap couldn't!
Eh, he'll make a decent backup I suppose.

Patriots killed the 9ers will. They wont be the same anymore. They cant even beat the Rams.

1. we tied and lost to the rams before ever playing the patriots
2. we made the superbowl after the patriots game
3. the patriots didn't make the superbowl
4. it's actually the 49ers that killed the patriots. their franchise went from a disgusting cheater organization to an organization that cheats and murders. did this hit cause aaron hernandez to go on a killing rampage?

w2lME.gif

i can't prove it, but i won't rule it out!

That would be fun until you're pulling a knife out of your side.

That's my biggest fear. But I could always just wear my Patriots gear. Everybody loves the Patriots, especially my Brady jersey. The greatest 49'ers fan ever.

pre-season games are normally useless but i would pay just about any amount to see scott tolzien toss around the ol pigskin

Still, visiting Candlestick would be somewhat nice, pre-season or not. And I can watch Peyton for 5 snaps throwing to one of my favorite midgets ever, and watch your QB run around like he's Aaron Hernandez and the cops are chasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom