• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my biggest fear. But I could always just wear my Patriots gear. Everybody loves the Patriots, especially my Brady jersey. The greatest 49'ers fan ever.

Still, visiting Candlestick would be somewhat nice, pre-season or not. And I can watch Peyton for 5 snaps throwing to one of my favorite midgets ever, and watch your QB run around like he's Aaron Hernandez and the cops are chasing him.

Candlestick is a fucking dump

Eleuin

fumble.gif

Eleuin

Gata that took me less than a minute, don't be so lazy next time.

Now in exchange somebody post Brady and Romo going down the waterslide.

no 0-1 ex-juvi qb can own the patriots

but kap does. he even trolled you over and over again fumbling on purpose knowing the bumbling idiot defense of yours would never capitalize. then he executed the long con by allowing you to tie the game, only to rip your hearts out in the end. worst of all a black man who is tatted from head to toe marched into your neighborhood and shit all over your racist fans/organization. and it feels so good!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
2 months left. Cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom