• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
So NBAGAF vs NFLGAF

Which drunkard would win? NFL or NBA

Which bandwagoner would win? squicken or NBA

Celtics or Pats fan are worst?

LA Lakers still teh best

Who is the equivalent of Taco Bell in the NBA?

Bread

Banned
NFL would win in drunkard, because you are the end all, be all of drunkards, chan.

NBA would win in bandwagoners

pats and celtics have the best fans

lakers have the worst

chan = degenerate fool

Bread

Banned
You dumb fuck, I live in SoCal, you can say OLOL you don't live in Michigan or something like that. But you don't. Fuck the Clippers those degenerates need to go back to San Diego.
hey chan im in san diego for the summer let's get drunk together and raid kave's AC village

ChanHuk

Banned
You're mean. Typical Lakers fan. They're the Yankees of the NBA, by the way.

Duh

Except I actually live in a Lakers market. I lived through the days of Nick the Quick Van Exel and Eddie Jones. I also secretly laughed at getting rid of Vlade the Flop Divac for Kobe.

EDIT: Don't you degenerate Pats lover forget about Elden Campbell.

Duh

Except I actually live in a Lakers market. I lived through the days of Nick the Quick Van Exel and Eddie Jones. I also secretly laughed at getting rid of Vlade the Flop Divac for Kobe.

EDIT: Don't you degenerate Pats lover forget about Elden Campbell and Clyde the Glide Dexter.

How did you become a Raiders fan?

Duh

On a scale of Kobe's ankle to 10 how drunk are you right now?

Duh

Let me come to your town.

ChanHuk

Banned
Bo-Jackson.jpg

snesfreak prolly mad that he refused to play for the Bucs

Slo

Well bitches, it's time to celebrate. Long story short, I was laid off from my job 3 weeks ago and given a month to find a new job within the company, along with 2999 of my coworkers. Today I just accepted a new position outside the company for a LOT more money and a much better working environment. Now I'm on paid vacation for the next week or so, then I go in to my old job for an exit interview and to collect a nice severance check, and after that I go straight to my new desk without missing a paycheck.

The bad news is that my commute is a lot longer. #whitepeopleproblems

Well bitches, it's time to celebrate. Long story short, I was laid off from my job 3 weeks ago and given a month to find a new job within the company, along with 2999 of my coworkers. Today I just accepted a new position outside the company for a LOT more money and a much better working environment. Now I'm on paid vacation for the next week or so, then I go in to my old job for an exit interview and to collect a nice severance check, and after that I go straight to my new desk without missing a paycheck.

The bad news is that my commute is somewhat longer. #whitepeopleproblems
Awesome news, man! Congrats!

Can you give me a job in the mailroom?

JABEE

Nice.

Slo

P.S. I am now very pro-micro transactions all of a sudden. Buy horse armor folks, they're not making it anymore.

jesus 3k workers? that is brutal. congrats on finding the new job tho brotha! odds are there are some niners fans at the new job so treat them right!

cdyhybrid

Grats! Have some beers to celebrate!

squicken

Congrats Slo. I'm sure the initial uncertainty was unpleasant, but glad it worked out for the best in the end.

What didn't work out for the best in the end was the fucking Dwightmare :(

bionic77

bionics the worst out of the frontrunners

steelers
lakers
yankess
red wings
:lol

I don't give a fuck about hockey or baseball but if I did I would follow the Pirates and Penguins. Those sports just don't interest me.

Stop spreading lies bro. Or else I will sue you and then daddy won't have any money left over after the legal bills to pay for your nice car.

Congrats Slo. I'm sure the initial uncertainty was unpleasant, but glad it worked out for the best in the end.

What didn't work out for the best in the end was the fucking Dwightmare :(

Dude is smart. Getting max money for being a whiny underachieving crybaby. Peyton Hillis did that and he has one foot out of the league.

squicken

Dude is smart. Getting max money for being a whiny underachieving crybaby. Peyton Hillis did that and he has one foot out of the league.

He's getting paid for being 7 feet tall and mildly coordinated. All the other stuff just shows how rare that is since it's tolerated. I hate the move but will hope for the best. He was a bad fit in LA and was wise to get out. They were poorly put together and he took the heat for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom