• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert Josh Freeman pic
QFYM7yK.jpg

Greg

I'm still pro at ping pong after only playing once in 3 years since college - I just won 16 of 20 games.

bionic stands no chance

Bishman

No one is taking the initiative to setup a FF league. I'll do it. I need someone to help being co-commissioner. It will be 16 team PPR. Spread the word.

If you pay me a large fee, I'll allow you to use the Shirtless name. You'll be part of the Shirtless Franchise, as long as you keep paying me another monthly fee.

Fantomex

The Degenerate League

1.Fantomex
2.Jabee
3.Spades
4.Focker
5.YankeeHater
6.YankeeHaters Wife
7.BlackGhost
8.Bishman

4 Spots open for the worst, lowlife, drunkard league on Gaf lol

You can use the rights to my league name Bishman.

The pats hate in here is fine and all, but there isn't any team I hate more than the Cowboys. Are there any others here that share my disdain for that joke of a franchise?

The pats hate in here is fine and all, but there isn't any team I hate more than the Cowboys. Are there any others here that share my disdain for that joke of a franchise?

The Cowboys are the only team I really have a disdain for.

I mean, I get satisfaction from watching rival teams and the pats fail, but nothing really puts wind in my sails like watching the Cowboys fail after yet another offseason of media fellatio.

Every fan has disdain for specific teams in their own division. I hate the Ravens pretty fiercely.

That being said, the Pats are cheating fuckwads and the derision required by all football fans for their franchise stretches into infinity.

fuck you, they said they brought this model over from california because people there buy hyundais

he's inside signing the papers

lulz there are a lot of hyundais out here! i would never buy one myself. if i ever lost my company car and had to buy a new one it would for sure be a honda. i sold my old civic when i bought my wifes car last year. it was a great car. got good gas mileage and didn't need much maintenance.

all joking aside congrats on the new car brotha. the only bmw i've ever driven was a co-workers last year. it was a 335i fully loaded, it was a pretty sweet ride. if i ever had the means i'd roll up on a bmw in a heartbeat :(

I wish my dad loved me enough to buy me a Beemer. Or any car.

I like how Bionic and Lunchbox are bros now. They have a lot in common. Both love Tom Brady and their dads pay for all their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom